PDA

View Full Version : How long till units can be hacked?

LordJoe
Mar 4, 2007, 06:08 PM
Feedback PLZ? thank you

Soukosa
Mar 4, 2007, 08:20 PM
Weapons and armors only got hacked due to a synthing exploit. Since you can't synth units (at least not currently), that exploit cannot be used to hack units into the game.

Mayu
Mar 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
As far as I know PSU is unhackable right now lol

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 02:19 AM
Are you trying to wish bad on our severs?

omegapirate2k
Mar 5, 2007, 08:52 AM
It could be possible they've already done it, but don't want to share their secrets with you!

LordJoe
Mar 5, 2007, 07:00 PM
From the people i have talked to so far, all of them have said that it cant be done. i have talked to some people that claimed they can hack and say that in order for them to hack the item needs to be syntable or stackable, then thay can hack it.

kaku
Mar 5, 2007, 09:05 PM
it's been done. although luckily, i think the information hasn't been spread around since there's no mass-produced units around. right now the current GG version is holding up pretty well. i'm hoping it'll stay this way for some time.

AL1ST0R
Mar 11, 2007, 04:21 PM
omg why is it all of you are so paranoid

no they can not dupe items/meseta/weapons as of yet sega has fix this issue pretty good and there stummped right now,no units can never be duped/hacked get over it, they do have a working ce program but all they can do it instent lvl pa,walk thru walls, stupid stuff nothing to major as of yet so to everyone who thinks people are hacking units need to really stop feeding this bs hipe cause dats all it is

SStrikerR
Mar 16, 2007, 07:05 PM
i dont know what to think