PDA

View Full Version : GC: Few Questions...

MonTy
Dec 5, 2002, 01:17 AM
Hail all,

Would just like to say thanks first, for all of the people who have made quality posts. I spent a good amount of time reading up on forum posts. It has helped me immensly; since I just started playing PSO a week ago on the GC. I still have a few questions. Questions that I couldn't find answers from in the search bar.

1. Where is the best place to find Scape Dolls?

Reason why I'm asking is that I tried going up against hard mode Dark Falz with a level 36 HUCast ( I only play offline, for now). Here I was thinking it would be a easy fight, since his other forms were relatively easy. I couldn't touch his last mode. I looked up a bunch of posts on how to fight him, but every post said I would need a gun. I'm a strictly melee only; which leads to my other question.

2. Is it possible to beat Dark Falz in Hard without using range weapons?

I first tried at level 36, but now I'm at 48 (with only 1 Scape Doll).

3. Do I still have a slight chance to find any weapon as a particular section ID? I've heard people say yes, no, and maybe so.

4. I don't want to know how it's done, or any information at all- but as a safegaurd to trading. Is hacking/duping possible online with GameCube?

Thanks for reading. Any comments would be more than welcome. If you want to know a bit about my character, or give me tips, read below!

Character is a HUcast. (only played with offline)
Level 48
Mag Lvl 126 (About 24 Def, 26 DEX, 76 POW)
Main Weapon: Musashi
Secondary Weapon: Brionac (For Groups of enemies)

At first I thought my weapons were pretty special, but now it seems they are the basic special weapons. Any hot spots for melee weapons? (I'm BlueFall ID)

Al-Rappy
Dec 5, 2002, 06:34 AM
1. Forest on Normal difficulty.

2. Yes

3. don't understand question

4. No

Hope that helped.

Zae
Dec 5, 2002, 10:42 AM
My skyly Finds them every where She has like twenty. i dont go one time with playing with her that i dont find one.
What Weapon are you using right now?

CajunSamurai
Dec 5, 2002, 10:57 AM
1. Where is the best place to find Scape Dolls?Seems to me that they're just about as easy to find on normal as they are on Ultimate... but they're definitely much harder to find in the GCN version than on DC.

2. Is it possible to beat Dark Falz in Hard without using range weapons?Definitely! However, it's not all that easy to get close to hit him with a melee weapon, so I'd usually recommend using a ranged weapon (and of course, cast foie when he's invincible). If he happens to move toward you when he's vulnerable, then quickly switch to your best melee weapon and let him have it!

3. Do I still have a slight chance to find any weapon as a particular section ID? I've heard people say yes, no, and maybe so.Sounds like you're asking about rares? Welllll, so far I've been finding EXACTLY what the PSOw Item Drop list has said I'd find (Angel Harp from Pal Rappy, Sange from Mil Lily), so I would say no. However, I certainly don't rule out the possibility of finding a different rare. If I were the developers though, I'd make ID's find their own exclusive rares, to encourage sharing and trading, but that's just me.

4. I don't want to know how it's done, or any information at all- but as a safegaurd to trading. Is hacking/duping possible online with GameCube?There's been some talk of it, but I doubt it's easy to do and it's obviously not widespread, if it exists at all. At the moment, I'd say no, it's not possible. BUT, with a Gameshark coming out soon... things can change. And if they DO, they Sonic Team had better ban some of those [long combo of explicitives], or it's the Xbox version for me.

At first I thought my weapons were pretty special, but now it seems they are the basic special weapons. Any hot spots for melee weapons? (I'm BlueFall ID)Bluefull is really more of a FO ID; they find lots of spells and canes, from my experiences. :/ It's cool though, that's what trading is for... if you can find someone that wants FO stuff, unfortunately. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif