PDA

View Full Version : Pastlife Analysis

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 10:15 PM
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

(lolwtf)

What will yours be?

Zelutos
Mar 4, 2007, 10:17 PM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?

I was a girl?

VanHalen
Mar 4, 2007, 10:18 PM
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

I do! I do remember! No I don't lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-04 19:19 ]</font>

Kent
Mar 4, 2007, 10:24 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

...Huh.

KodiaX987
Mar 4, 2007, 10:33 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

...o_O

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:38 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Nifty enough. . . That kind of sounds like me though. . . VAUGE RLY?

VioletSkye
Mar 4, 2007, 10:44 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

Hmmmmm, I think I do remember http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-03-04 19:45 ]</font>

Retehi
Mar 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Nice! . . I think?

UnderscoreX
Mar 4, 2007, 10:49 PM
What is with you getting alldeep and heavy lately.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

I was so a sailor in my past life.

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 10:53 PM
On 2007-03-04 19:49, UnderscoreX wrote:
What is with you getting alldeep and heavy lately.

I do lots and lots of coke.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 4, 2007, 10:57 PM
Badass!

So I was an opposite sex but understood version of myself whom was more interested in science then art. . . Sweet deal.

DizzyDi
Mar 4, 2007, 11:04 PM
To actually answer Underscore's question.
I'dunno its just how I've been feeling lately. Pondering life's great questions and not. Its not really new to me, I go through periods where I do this sorta thing.
Its gotta even worse lately because I'm 3 months from 18, damn near on my own, 1 year from graduation HS, ya know?
Not only that but I've always been interested in the paranormal, philosophy, and all that other mess, and my psychology class is just fueling that.
It goes right along with my past life profile.
"Seeker of truth and wisdom" and "expansion of mental consciousness" not that I'm saying that I believe that BS profile, but I do think its interesting to say the least.
Funny thing is, my grandma (RIP) used to call me The Reincarnate when I was younger, she says it was cause I knew so much for a boy my age. WHAT AN EGO BOOSTER.
She also called me her Heinzey but we won't get into that.

foamcup
Mar 4, 2007, 11:13 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

Hmm, I do like to travel.

astuarlen
Mar 4, 2007, 11:36 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

Ohyeah, hail to the chief garbage man, peons.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2007, 12:07 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
-
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
-
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless. Do you remember now?
Russian female homemaker/vocational worker talking nonsense about a future life where I talk about nonsense to help old people and kids?

The latter most thing there is probably true, I've done some of that life fulfilling purpose more than a few times.

Sayara
Mar 5, 2007, 12:14 AM
On 2007-03-04 19:24, Kent wrote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

...Huh.

Ok i know this is fake now.
ME AND KENT WERE THE SAME GIRL.

Foxix
Mar 5, 2007, 12:15 AM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

dude! I was a chick! and a mean one!

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
On 2007-03-04 21:14, Tingle wrote:

...Huh.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU. SION. HA!

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 5, 2007, 12:53 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Granted, some of the psychological profile is true of me now (I'm already trying to sort out what information I can provide to work out how its putting together the responses), and I do have a fascination with sailing (though I've largely chalked that up to being decended from a long line of sailors on my mother's side), but I'm still trying to figure out how this degree of information can possibly have been derrived from supplying just your birthdate alone. That's the sort of accuracy that comes from a vague, non-specialized horoscope.

Time to get to the very bottom of this...

navci
Mar 5, 2007, 03:01 AM
I already had my past life looked at and it was nothing like this.
I remember vaguely that I was told that I killed lots of people in my past life.
<.<
Wartimes, I think.
The reason I post this is that I find that a lot more interesting than telling you that website said I was your standard designer type person.

DizzyDi
Mar 5, 2007, 10:23 AM
Where can you go to get your past life looked at?

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2007, 03:01 PM
I got something like this:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself
and then to help other people.

DAMN. What do they mean, "Bohemian personality?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2007-03-05 12:09 ]</font>

roygbiv
Mar 5, 2007, 03:06 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Uh... "temple-dancer?" SERIOUSLY!

"Talent for love" hahaha kill me now.

Out_Kast
Mar 5, 2007, 04:23 PM
I was a woman from Southern Iran in the 1200's (I can't remember. I can't be bothered to copy and paste either).
I was a preacher and a teacher.

Weird, huh?

Kent
Mar 5, 2007, 04:40 PM
On 2007-03-04 21:19, VanHalen wrote:

...Huh.

We still are the same girl. :/

/adjust tool

VanHalen
Mar 5, 2007, 04:50 PM
On 2007-03-05 13:40, Kent wrote:

On 2007-03-04 21:19, VanHalen wrote:

...Huh.

We still are the same girl. :/

/adjust tool

And roygbiv and I are the same guy except 25 year difference between us.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 5, 2007, 06:27 PM
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<title>Past Life Analysis</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta name="Author" content="Natalie V. Zubar" />
<meta name="Description" content="Find out what you were in your last life." />
<meta name="Keywords" content="past, life, past-life, pastlife, analysis, evaluation, fortune, destiny, esoteric, mystic, mystery, occult" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../istyles.css" type="text/css" />
<style type="text/css">
body {
background-image: url(blackground.jpg);
}
#bodytext {
position: absolute;
top: 5%;
left: 38%;
width: 25em;
}
</style>
<!--
include past life analysis program
Original code written by Natalie V. Zubar
Author claims no responsibility for esoteric method of past-life calculations and its results.
Adpated for thebigview.com by Thomas Knierim and Wanchai Chaisri
-->
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript" src="past_life_analysis.js"></script>
</head>
<body>

<div id="bodytext">
<span class="pageheader">Who were you in your last life?</span>

To know the answer, just type in the date when you were born in your present life.

For example:

October 3rd, 1955 would be entered as

Day: 3, Month: 10, Year: 1955</p>

<form name="Past_Life_Analysis" action="javascript:pastlife(this.form)">
Day
<input name="day" onchange="if (!checkNum(this.value, 1, 31)){this.focus();this.select();} else {}" size="2" maxlength="2" type="text" />

Month
<input name="month" onchange="if (!checkNum(this.value, 1, 12)){this.focus();this.select();} else {}" size="2" maxlength="2" type="text" />
Year
<input name="year" onchange="if (!checkNum(this.value, 1922, 9999)){this.focus();this.select();} else {}" size="4" maxlength="4" type="text" />

<input name="Find_Out" onclick="pastlife(this.form)" type="button" value="Press for diagnosis" />
</form>

If you have any questions about the analysis program, <a style="text-decoration: underline" href="disclaimer.html">please
read this disclaimer</a>.</p>

Back to Table of Contents (../contents.html)</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

How's THAT for a past life analysis?

Retehi
Mar 5, 2007, 06:31 PM
You were HTML code in a past life?

DizzyDi
Mar 5, 2007, 06:38 PM
Many lols.

Hrigg
Mar 5, 2007, 09:39 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrigg on 2007-03-05 18:39 ]</font>

Bot-Bot
Mar 5, 2007, 09:44 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Thalui89
Mar 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
Biggest pile of shiz i have heard...heh

Alisha
Mar 8, 2007, 03:43 AM
what the hell?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

Kent
Mar 8, 2007, 07:26 AM
On 2007-03-08 00:43, Alisha wrote:
what the hell?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

It totally just called you a Drama Queen.

trypticon
Mar 8, 2007, 06:31 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

I don't remember that stuff. I do remember that the same thing was said for a few people in this thread though.

Zeota
Mar 14, 2007, 05:23 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 775. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

I'm curious as to how they calculate this stuff.