PDA

View Full Version : The eastern peril s - possible new item

Corran1
Mar 5, 2007, 10:50 PM
ok, eastern peril s, in the cave like sections, there are berrys hanging from the ceiling. (shoot them down) drops an item. Ive never seen this before, anyone else?

Jinto117
Mar 5, 2007, 11:00 PM
Yep, we finally get something sweet. I suppose their illegal in the world of PSU. Lol, remember how cake was illegal in PSO?

Xtian913
Mar 6, 2007, 02:02 PM
Oh I saw those hanging berries, but all I got was crappy items, like mates.

Corran1
Mar 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
so far

kubara wood
hustle berry X 6
megistaride x 3

SarinSerafi
Mar 7, 2007, 05:18 AM
I've gotten mostly hustle berries, but I've seen Something Sweet pop from the mushrooms about 4 times so far. Semi-rare, but not impossible.

Randomness
Mar 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
Its not rare, just uncommon. Maybe 1/4-1/6.

SolomonGrundy
Mar 7, 2007, 11:54 PM
stupid question. Where can I get this mission? The outpost names don't match up with the wikki site, and I'm not sure where Agata Islands are?

Itsuki
Mar 8, 2007, 02:06 AM
At the same outpost as agata relics, go backwards through the portal you entered in from.

For future reference, All party missions involve going backwards through the portal you entered from. The exception to this rule is the Deima one if you come from the canyon side (since its backwards through the desert side entrance).

SolomonGrundy
Mar 8, 2007, 02:21 AM
On 2007-03-07 23:06, Itsuki-chan wrote:
At the same outpost as agata relics, go backwards through the portal you entered in from.

For future reference, All party missions involve going backwards through the portal you entered from. The exception to this rule is the Deima one if you come from the canyon side (since its backwards through the desert side entrance).

Question for you Itsuki-chan. You are a guntecker 10, ForteGunner 9...which do you enjoy more?