PDA

View Full Version : Guide: SHOW ME THE MONEY!! the quickest ways to find the gre

MrFortegunner
Mar 5, 2007, 11:45 PM
Need a little extra cash, well stop begging and read this guide! I'm about to show you how to rack up that sweet yellow meseta. These are insane techniques for you to see!! F.Y.I. a shop is required for most of these tricks. WARNING: some of these tricks may be a little underhanded.

Money maker #1: Bruce runs!!
The most obvious money maker in the world! Quick, efficient, and effective. although, let me shed some light on this awesome mission. First of all, doing B runs and getting and S is much better than doing a C run and getting an S. You can run 2 bruce c's for every bruce b. 2 bruce c's give you 3200, 1 bruce b gives you 6000. if each bruce b run takes 15 min. and I add 3 min for any pp charging and stuff, then you'll make 60,000 every 3 hrs!!! so get a party of some devoted friends and start working.

Money maker #2: Tresure hunting!
there are many items people are looking for. Although, many are lazy, so they'll buy those items. If you want to rack up huge money look for these:

Giga/skill PP save: 500k-1 million meseta
Giga/ Bullet PP Save: 500k-1 million meseta
[B]Crea Saber:100k
Crea Saber: 500k-750k
Relaxing Jao: 90k

Some smaller treasures are these:
Cyral:2k
Olpad:2k
Kerseline:2k
Vestaling:4k
Dual durandal: 10k-20k
Tengohg Ala: 5k
Rappy Feather: 5k
Rappy Figure: 20k

Money Maker #3: Mad Creatures S!
I know this doesn't seem like a great money maker put it's a huge one. believe it or no, I made 150k in 3 days of solely doing mad creatures S runs. Plus, I got an additional 50k for the kerseline, vestaline, and scape dolls I got. Although, I should mention, do these in a party. soloing them isn't good unless each run takes 15-20 mins. If you can however, then solo them!

Money Maker #4: Mercenary!
Let me tell you what a mercenary is. Rich people hire these people to do some tasks that they're to lasy to do. Of course, the mercenary gets a pay^_^. just go out into a place with millions of people and keep shouting: "Mercenary for Hire, 10k and hour!" I've seen this work man! I've never tried it, but I have seen it work like 5 times!

Money Maker #5: Microsoft technique!
this is a little underhanded. go to people's shop and buy anything you see for a good price. Then sell it at you're own store for a higher but still OK price. If you're going to do this, I want to make it very clear that this should only be done if you get 10k for each thing.

Money Maker #6: Make & sell!
This one is pretty basic. If you have a pure pm in anything, just keep buying 7* or 8* item boards (of the weapon type) to sythisize. trust me, this gets an insane amount of money.

Well, there's my guide. Please, everyone post your own tricks to get money too. these are only some ways. there are many more known only to you!

Umberger
Mar 6, 2007, 12:01 AM
If you're talking about X360, [B]Crea Saber for 100,000 is insane. I've seen 50% element versions of the weapon for 44,000...the board is nowhere near being worth 100,000 meseta.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 6, 2007, 12:16 AM
On 2007-03-05 20:45, MrFortegunner wrote:

Money Maker #5: Microsoft technique!
this is a little underhanded. go to people's shop and buy anything you see for a good price. Then sell it at you're own store for a higher but still OK price. If you're going to do this, I want to make it very clear that this should only be done if you get 10k for each thing.

What? Underhanded? It's called business. Someone sells cheap, buy it and sell for more. It's the basic concept of the stock market. And 10k for each thing? WUDUFUX?!?!!?

Back when 8* weapons weren't out, I saw then in peoples shops for 100k. That's a GREAT deal back then. I bought as many as I could find and sold them for 200k. I made 1.7 million meseta (subtracting costs to buy the weapons) in 4 days. I don't even have a PM ^_^

MrFortegunner
Mar 6, 2007, 12:20 AM
On 2007-03-05 21:01, Umberger wrote:
If you're talking about X360, [B]Crea Saber for 100,000 is insane. I've seen 50% element versions of the weapon for 44,000...the board is nowhere near being worth 100,000 meseta.

are you wack!?!!? people are sellin' no element crea sabers for 3 million now!! 100k for the board seems a good price to me.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 6, 2007, 12:27 AM
He's on 360, prices are way lower.

Amalga
Mar 6, 2007, 01:11 AM
What? Underhanded? It's called business. Someone sells cheap, buy it and sell for more.

That statement needs balancing. Items should never be sold for more than what they're actually worth.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 6, 2007, 01:52 AM
Well, when that item isn't sold in stores, the average price is good.

Average for an 8* was 300k when they came out. Cheap was 100k. I buy for 100k and sell for 200k.

I couldn't do that NOW for two reasons. A: It's cheaper in stores and B: My accounts off.

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 6, 2007, 07:00 AM
The best way to make cash, if your on PS2/PC, is to farm a popular item...

Such as Onmagoug decors.

to be honest, I've sold 4 Onmagoug's for 45mil, sure it's Haxeta... but the last Player Shop Thing i bought was an Ank Pikor.

[i just go with the flow with the haxeta acceptance...]

Umero
Jul 5, 2007, 11:52 PM
i'll have to check this out, I'm hurting for money

Kion
Jul 6, 2007, 01:12 AM
Why run Bruce? The neudaiz mission gives 10k for getting an S on C and it only takes 15 minutes. one hour 40k compaired to one hour 18k for Bruce.
Or run S2 missions like a normal person. They pay out a lot more with items, boards, pa fragments, mp, exp, materials, ect...

panzer_unit
Jul 6, 2007, 08:54 AM
Don't forget ridiculous cash drops in S2 missions. 600 meseta for a vanda, 2k for larger creatures.

Ryna
Jul 6, 2007, 09:10 AM
On 2007-07-05 23:12, Kion wrote:
Why run Bruce? The neudaiz mission gives 10k for getting an S on C and it only takes 15 minutes. one hour 40k compaired to one hour 18k for Bruce.
Or run S2 missions like a normal person. They pay out a lot more with items, boards, pa fragments, mp, exp, materials, ect...

You should look at the date of when the original post was made. The Neudaiz mission was only released last week and this thread was created in March. At the time this thread was made, Bruce was the best money-earning mission in the game.

Kion
Jul 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
'_';; it was at the top of the board, i just kind of assumed... Anyways update: Neudaiz > Bruce.

Aumi
Jul 16, 2007, 04:33 PM
but now the party-mission Her Secret Mission on Neudaiz rocks^^ already for the C rank-mission u get 10k, and 100 MP for S, but always find a party with members in good lvl, else it can be tough to get S

Aumi
Jul 16, 2007, 04:34 PM
not to be rude to lower-lvls

Sterisk
Jul 16, 2007, 10:10 PM
I can still get S ranks with lvl 5s in my party.

Tykwa
Jul 16, 2007, 10:26 PM
pleae add PC/PS2 tags, or add X360 version.

GreenArcher
Jul 17, 2007, 02:01 AM
Try your luck farming Nano-ores in Sleeping Warriors S2.

Long hallway map- restart (10 seconds)

Boxes on the right map-kill the first room, go past the enemies in the second room to the boxes, the one on the left will have a nano-something (1-2minutes)

Stairs on the left map-kills the first room, kill the second room, go straight at the split, grab the back right boxes, both will have nano-somethings. (4-5minutes)

Nanocarbons will sell at 2000, Nanoresins will sell at 6000, and well I have no idea about the polymers.

After an hour I had 18 Carbons, 7 Resins, 2 Polymers.
39k for the Carbons, 42k for the Resins, and well....2 polymers for my collection of mats.
There's a good 81k right there, probobly about 75k after restocking costs.

GreenArcher
Jul 17, 2007, 02:02 AM
Try your luck farming Nano-ores in Sleeping Warriors S2.

Long hallway map- restart (10 seconds)

Boxes on the right map-kill the first room, go past the enemies in the second room to the boxes, the one on the left will have a nano-something (1-2minutes)

Stairs on the left map-kills the first room, kill the second room, go straight at the split, grab the back right boxes, both will have nano-somethings. (4-5minutes)

Nanocarbons will sell at 2000, Nanoresins will sell at 6000, and well I have no idea about the polymers.

After an hour I had 18 Carbons, 7 Resins, 2 Polymers.
39k for the Carbons, 42k for the Resins, and well....2 polymers for my collection of mats.
There's a good 81k right there, probobly about 75k after restocking costs.

Zumafire
Jul 21, 2007, 08:10 PM
This has been very helpful

HaydenX
Jul 21, 2007, 08:36 PM
high% fluorescent bulbs are a great way for low lvls. to make money.

DonRoyale
Jul 22, 2007, 01:02 AM
Her Secret Mission runs should be added, and blow Bruce out of the water. In three hours, you can make 120k meseta >.>

painXxX
Aug 13, 2007, 07:36 AM
thats stupid for the crea saber! i bought twin crea dagers for 23K! of course my CAST cant use them but i want crea doubles wich are like 2mil or 800k for the board i belive