PDA

View Full Version : PSU Questions (Please answer, FAQs couldn't)

Karana
Mar 6, 2007, 11:55 AM
Sorry for thr double thread, but no one would answer.

I searched FAQs everywhere for PSU, and I hope to buy it in the future, but I need to know a few things first.

1. Is there an Offline Mode for PSU?

2. If so, is there a Multiplayer Function for Offline??

I searched FAQs on pao-world.com and found nothing...
I seriously need to know, I have been dying to get PSU and if it doesn't have it, I'll be sad..

Pure-chan
Mar 6, 2007, 11:58 AM
1) Yes.
2) No.

Karana
Mar 6, 2007, 11:58 AM
Nevermind, DELETE THIS THREAD!

Weakness
Mar 6, 2007, 11:59 AM
On 2007-03-06 08:55, Karana wrote:
Sorry for thr double thread, but no one would answer.

I searched FAQs everywhere for PSU, and I hope to buy it in the future, but I need to know a few things first.

1. Is there an Offline Mode for PSU?

2. If so, is there a Multiplayer Function for Offline??

I searched FAQs on pao-world.com and found nothing...
I seriously need to know, I have been dying to get PSU and if it doesn't have it, I'll be sad..

First and foremost you are a retard for not being able to find this information.

1) Yes there is a full offline Story Mode, with an Extra Mode that allows you to create your own character and do "free missions," obtained by following along the Story Mode.

2) The is no offline mode multiple player function for any of the platforms. The only way to play with other people is to be online.

Pure-chan
Mar 6, 2007, 12:08 PM
On 2007-03-06 08:59, Weakness wrote:
First and foremost you are a retard for not being able to find this information.

Stop flaming please. He corrected himself and requested a lock before your post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2007-03-06 09:09 ]</font>