PDA

View Full Version : Sori-Senba Question

Xtian913
Mar 6, 2007, 02:46 PM
Hello all!!

I finally scrounged up enough money to buy a Sori-Senba for my Newman Fortetecher and I was just wondering, does the ICE property on it really affect much? I'm still using my crappy Ageha-Senba, so I could definitely use a heavy boost in DFP, but I I also saw another armor in the Yohmei Shop for about 210k (Can't remember the name...) that was about maybe 10 point less in DFP, should I get that neutral one instead?

Just curious what the more experienced players think! Thank you!

foamcup
Mar 6, 2007, 04:23 PM
If it's the only armor you're going to be using, then go with the har-senba and save some meseta.

EDIT: 10 DFP is like what? Two points of damage? Whoopty-doo!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: foamcup on 2007-03-06 13:25 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 6, 2007, 06:53 PM
Or you can save a little more and buy 6 armors from npcs each with different elements.

SolomonGrundy
Mar 6, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-03-06 15:53, Golto wrote:
Or you can save a little more and buy 6 armors from npcs each with different elements.

I'll go a step further. The only folks who "need" sori senba is Cast Gunteckers. Sucks.

Kaloa
Mar 6, 2007, 08:21 PM
I guess sori-senba would be okay for ice-heavy areas, but outside of Neudaiz there aren't really that many ice enemies. I have a sori-senba I use when faced with ice casters, but I also carry a collection of elemental har-senba's. I find myself needing fire and dark protection the most. They only give you a head and body slot, but as a fortetecher that's all you really need.

Xtian913
Mar 6, 2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the help everyone, I went ahead with the slighter cheaper one and also bought a new rod with the leftover money! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif