PDA

View Full Version : Best Force?

Entreri
Dec 5, 2002, 10:20 AM
I was thinking about starting a force today but i don't know which one to pick? Any suggestions as to which is the best force?

Zae
Dec 5, 2002, 10:33 AM
The Best Force Is The Neman Female Chick Person Ive tryed each one through about level 18 and that one is the best. That is the one that i kept and shes at level 32. with a foie that could lite your ass a blaze.

Entreri
Dec 5, 2002, 10:40 AM
Ummmmm...Newman? Do you mean FOnewearl?

CajunSamurai
Dec 5, 2002, 10:43 AM
Really depends on your tastes. IMO, there IS no best force.
I've played a FOnewearl and FOmar well past Lv100 however, so I do have some FO experience. I think it all comes down to something like this:

If you want above average attack power and nicely rounded spells, make a FOmar.
If you want extremely high TP and MST but not too much else (nothing wrong with that) and the cutest damn thing you've ever seen, make a FOnewearl.
If you want a more balanced and flexible magic user, make a FOmarl.
And if you wanna recreate Richard Simmons for the PSO universe, I'd strongly advice making a FOnewm.

Alena Zouryx
Dec 5, 2002, 12:30 PM
As a FO veteran, (level 168 on v2, 73 on GC) I can tell you one thing : there is no "best" Force. However, if you're looking for the most reliable and well-rounded, choose a FOmarl.

Besides being insanely adorable, they have the highest HP and DFP of all of the Forces, allowing you to survive hits at lower levels. Their relatively low MST (compared to the other Forces) is nothing compared to their high DFP and Hp stats.

Plus, the FOmarl gets 2x range and effect of the most wanted spells: Deband, Resta, Shifta, and Anti

AND the FOmarl has the STRONGEST FO ATTACK POSSIBLE since she also gains 1.5x damage and range to the strongest tech in the game, Grants.

So if you're actually wanting to SURVIVE battles and still have the ability to melee AND cast the strongest support spells and Grants, I'd say go with the FOmarl.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Toyzferall
Dec 5, 2002, 01:12 PM
I don't know much of FOrces, but I'll reiterate what others have said: There is no BEST FOrce. There's no best of any character class. It all comes down to play style/preference. Anyways, I don't know a lot about all the tech boosts, but I thought that FOnewms got a huge boost to any attacking tech? And FOmars get the biggest boost to Deband/Shifta, and have a good boost to Resta/Anti? Cuz' then, they'd be the ultimate support FOrce. If that's the case, I'm playin' one. ^.^;; Looks like I'm here more to get help than give it!

DirewolfX
Dec 5, 2002, 01:47 PM
AND the FOmarl has the STRONGEST FO ATTACK POSSIBLE since she also gains 1.5x damage and range to the strongest tech in the game, Grants.

Except when you're up against enemies with high ELT. And, of course, it is less effective against swarms than a blast of Rafoie. Not to mention the high TP-cost is a big issue at lower levels.

It all comes back to your first paragraph--there is no best FO.

With my personal play style, I prefer FOnewearl due to their high MST and TP (If I want to smack things with a big stick, I'll use my HUnewearl). The bonus to weak attacks is also very nice for taking out "big" enemies (Hildebear, Nanodragons, Grass Assassins, Sinows, Garanz, Belra, C-Sorcs and C-Bringers)... and her high MST means she can also dish out plenty of damage with Rafoie for taking out the crowds of Boomas/Evil Sharks/Pal Sharks/Dimenians/Claws.

I suppose I could also see myself playing a FOnewm, if it weren't for those ridiculous pants. Besides, FOnewearls are the cutest thing in the PSO universe ^_^