PDA

View Full Version : where can i find Olga Flow DNA and Gal griffon's feather?

MachineMaiden
Dec 5, 2002, 12:18 PM
okay, I was wondering on what least lvl difficulty and what ID do you need to find them?

Al-Rappy
Dec 5, 2002, 05:12 PM
Any ID I think because enemy parts aren't based on ID. As for difficulty, Hard, Very Hard and Ultimate.

LollipopLolita
Dec 5, 2002, 05:27 PM
i'm guessing ult for olga flow dna since it's rare and hard to find. and yes all section ids have an equal chance of finding enemy parts, which is why they're not listed in the findings db

TeamPhalanx
Dec 5, 2002, 08:15 PM
Certain enemy parts do depend on id (Delsaber)... I'd bet the Sinow-Red Blade also depends on id.

I've only heard of getting the Griffin on Ultimate. As for DNA... It really wouldn't surprise me if it's not obtained from Olga.

VulpesMundi
Dec 5, 2002, 08:42 PM
I have to agree with TeamPhalanx on this issue. All I've found from a Delsaber is the Right Arm. I've talked to friends who use a different ID and have only found the Left Arm. And Skyly seems to have a rediculous rate of finding Gobooma Arms. I've found seven so far.

And as for the Olga DNA, I also agree with that possibility. I've never, ever seen a final boss drop an item, and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't. I won't believe they do until I see it with my own eyes.

elfin
Dec 6, 2002, 02:49 AM
Mundi has a point... I have the PINKAL id and ive found three Delsabers leftarm on hard... and im level 54...

Tomas the Swede

MuRaKi
Dec 6, 2002, 03:17 AM
LOL Thats all i got to say. Enemy parts are equally spread out through the id's. Delsabers part arent comon rares you know. I have played on vhard prob 15 times and found both arms which is great. Im bluefull and most people think it sucks but in reallity everyone you ask that is bluefull with level of 100 and above will say they like it a lot. HUNTERS Anyways.

Khaotika
Dec 6, 2002, 09:58 AM
On 2002-12-05 14:27, LollipopLolita wrote:
i'm guessing ult for olga flow dna since it's rare and hard to find. and yes all section ids have an equal chance of finding enemy parts, which is why they're not listed in the findings db

Not quite.

Yellowboze is the Enemy Part ID. You should see the insane amount of enemy parts my brother has found. Yellowboze is lost in a sea of Hildebear heads.

In Skyly, I have yet to find Hildebear or Hildeblue head (I may not be able to find them at all), yet I have found:

Rappy, Booma, Gigobooma, S-Beat, Grass Assassin, Sinow Berill, Del Left and Right.

Now, supposedly I'm SUPPOSED to find Gobooma arms as well, but I haven't seen them yet. In this case, it would be a good idea not to include the Enemy Parts in the item database...however, as Vulpes and Phalanx suggest, perhaps there are specific IDs that can only find the rarer items, like Gal Wing, Gi Gue's Body, and yes, even Olga's DNA. So maybe this deserves a second glance...

-Khao

BrokenHope
Dec 6, 2002, 10:36 AM
I've never found a hildebear head with skyly have with oran. Not sure what phalanx means by the Delsaber parts i've found both left and right arm with skyly. Right in v hard, left in ult.

I know for sure that Redria and bluefull can get Gal Gryphon wing from the ult Gryphon, Skyly get dragon claw from dragon, Redria can't find the dragon claw because they get Diska of bravemen.

Bluefull can also get pan arms arms from ult pan arms.