PDA

View Full Version : VoC A-X Variation Jaggo Hunt

HellJumper
Mar 7, 2007, 06:46 PM
I'm currently hunting Bullet/Save from S-Rank Jaggos, but I'm in need of a little advice.

First, can anyone confirm that they have gotten the A-X variation through their own experience? Out of 454 VoC runs, I haven't seen this variation once so I'm starting to have my doubts if the PSUpedia guide is correct. I just need someone who is able to confirm that it is true.

Second, assuming that it is true, how are the spawns set up? Do all 3 Vandas and 2 Jishagaras spawn all at the same time? Or does one Jishagara have a delayed spawntime? I've seen most people claim the former, but in a somewhat detailed and convincing guide, another claimed that it was the latter.

If anyone Jaggo hunter, or anyone who has seen the A-X variation can help me, please provide as much information/opinion as you can. I'm starting to think that all this hunting is a waste of time and effort.

HellJumper
Mar 7, 2007, 08:21 PM
Eh, sorry for the double post but I'd like to bump this up because I've done a little more searching on the A-X Variation. No one probably cares but it's worth a shot I suppose...

Anyway, in PSUwiki, there's a little paragraph describing the A-X Variation that's difficult to comprehend.

Here's the source: http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/DB2FA5A8A5CDA5DFA1BCA5C7A1BCA5BF2FA5ECA5A2A5E2A5F3 A5B9A5BFA1BCBDD0B8BDBEF0CAF3.html

This is what I get from Google Translation:

If you have remembered, thing is written. First MAP extends to the right side, the starting point keeps passing through the gate the left immediately at is MAP pattern of the favorite route. At the place where it advances to the right [vuanda] 3 (2?)After the annihilation [jishiyagara] 2 appearance. After that the gate immediately after coming out, even with MAP pattern of [jishiyagara] appearance after the [vuanda] annihilation. The enemy which the first information key acquisition time is annihilated seems that is [vuanda]? Rush of the block 2 latter half being modified by edition [vuanda] many appearance usually, the [jiyatsugo] *3 appears after the [vuanda] annihilation.

Can anyone with a better understanding of Japanese put this in better wording? I'm hoping to get bullet/save before all the Jaggos become Amure...

Mugenakuma
Mar 10, 2007, 05:00 PM
I too would like to get some info on the Valley of Carnage Jaggo spawns. The psupedia map is definitely wrong. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ChocoboChad
Mar 10, 2007, 05:32 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the spawns...

On PSUpedia, the spawns for A-X say that you will get three vandas, and after they die, 2 Jishagara will spawn. Nothing else to it. A-1 or something has an intial spawn of 3 Vanda and 1 Jishagara, but after they die, another Jishagara spawns. This is not the A-X you guys are looking for.

Anyways, it's too late to try for a Bullet/PP Save, but you can always go for the Amure variation.

akratic
Mar 11, 2007, 10:44 AM
The problem with the VoC jaggo maps is that the rare map and the non-rare map are identical up until the last room of block 2. In other words, you basically have to do the whole mission before you know whether you have the right set-up.

ps: chocobochad is wrong about a-x.

Clyde
Mar 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
the A-X variation that psupedia is half-correct, the correct spawn your looking for is 3 vanda , and 2 jishgara ( I'm not sure what the A-1 variation is but it isn't 3 vanda 1 jishgara) the thing is though that the second jishgara wont apear until you kill something.
I for one have indeed seen a Jago with this variation as well so its true. ( though i havent been able too since, only bc there so damn rare that ive kind of given up even trying ).

So in short the map your looking for is the path starting on the right should have 3 vandas and 1 jishgara, and 1 more jishgara after something dies. And the A-1 variation is wrong, bc there is no other spawn, none that ive seen other then 3 vandas and 1 jishgara.

Sekani
Mar 11, 2007, 02:21 PM
On 2007-03-11 10:24, Clyde wrote:
the A-X variation that psupedia is half-correct, the correct spawn your looking for is 3 vanda , and 2 jishgara ( I'm not sure what the A-1 variation is but it isn't 3 vanda 1 jishgara) the thing is though that the second jishgara wont apear until you kill something.
I for one have indeed seen a Jago with this variation as well so its true. ( though i havent been able too since, only bc there so damn rare that ive kind of given up even trying ).

So in short the map your looking for is the path starting on the right should have 3 vandas and 1 jishgara, and 1 more jishgara after something dies. And the A-1 variation is wrong, bc there is no other spawn, none that ive seen other then 3 vandas and 1 jishgara.

Fucking great. I had this spawn earlier today and then restarted the mission because I thought it was wrong.

HellJumper
Mar 11, 2007, 09:38 PM
I've started 500+ VoC runs before the update started and I'm pretty sure the A-1 first room spawn starts with 3 Vanda and 1 Jishagara. Another Jishagara will appear when one enemy dies.

Either that, or I got the rare spawn 50+ times.

I'm convinced that the VoC A-X was improperly reported, or there's some small trick to it that I'm missing completely.

Maybe I'm wrong about the A-1 spawns too. I'll check it out once the Jaggos are back. But until then, Amure hunting, wooooo

KyogenX
Mar 12, 2007, 09:34 PM
yea ive been spamming VoC for hours on end as well and are starting to think that psupedia is wrong http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. the closest i get to A-X is the 3 vanda and 1 jishagara and then another jishagara afterwards. maybe id have better luck just finding one random *sigh*.

A2K
Mar 12, 2007, 09:58 PM
On 2007-03-11 10:24, Clyde wrote:

If this is indeed, the case, then, like the B and C variations, A-1 and A-X are seemingly identical.

ChocoboChad
Mar 14, 2007, 10:47 PM
On 2007-03-11 08:44, akratic wrote:
ps: chocobochad is wrong about a-x.

What can I say? I blame PSUpedia's chart. I didn't really say it was the right way anyway, I gave you my interpretation of their chart. I apologize.

If their chart is wrong, a proper correction would state:

Vanda x3
Jishagara x1
+
Jishagara x1

Which would, as stated just above, be identical to A-1.

Genji
Mar 15, 2007, 03:35 AM
Can anyone confirm that block 1 of the A-X spawn is Three Vandas + TWO Jishagara? Or does the Jishagara that spawns AFTER the 3 Vanda + Jishagara spawn, count as the second one?

Skids
Mar 15, 2007, 03:59 AM
The A-X block is 3 vanda +1 jishagara. and the Jishagara spawn after you kill some of them. I know since I found jaggo amuros on A-X map.

Genji
Mar 15, 2007, 04:11 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought. Someone put incorrect information on PSUPedia, so I was confused.

Miyoko
Mar 15, 2007, 04:24 AM
Huh, can either of you go change it?

Genji
Mar 15, 2007, 04:36 AM
On 2007-03-15 02:24, Miyoko wrote:
Huh, can either of you go change it?

I've never edited an article on a wiki before http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

-Ryuki-
Mar 15, 2007, 04:53 AM
Editted it.

Helly
Mar 16, 2007, 04:17 PM
I've never found a Jaggos on the 3+1+1 "A-X" map. ;_; Does it reeeeeeally exist?

By the way does this apply to all of them?

"At the last room, there will be a group of 4 Vandas. If you defeat a Vanda and another spawns instantly, the next enemy spawn will be Jaggos."

Cause if it is I think its slightly off. I found Jaggos in B-X today and it was 5 Vanda followed by a ton more followed by Jaggo's. Any time 4 Vandas appear I kill them and one more shows up then I get a swarm of Lapucha.

Fleur-de-Lis
Mar 17, 2007, 11:57 PM
Well, before I read this I had perhaps abandoned 80 or so instances of the A-1 map on the pretense that it was not a rare-spawn map. My total number of fruitless attempts at present is 448, so I feel you on this one.

I can forgive errors like this, I'm just a bit disappointed in myself for not quitting already. I'm like that with gashapon, as well.

MrFortegunner
Mar 18, 2007, 04:26 PM
can anyone tell me where and when the joa's spawn in block 2 of the A-X variation?

Titan
Mar 18, 2007, 07:39 PM
I found my WD Lovers on C rank my first try with s Jishigara and a Zoona as the first Spawn in B1

Arika
Mar 19, 2007, 07:09 AM
In PSUwiki, I don't know why, but they remove all the rare ma chart of most moatoob mission.

T2
Mar 21, 2007, 02:45 PM
is the current version of what's in wiki-pedia currect?

iono
Mar 21, 2007, 03:54 PM
On 2007-03-16 14:17, Helly wrote:
By the way does this apply to all of them?

"At the last room, there will be a group of 4 Vandas. If you defeat a Vanda and another spawns instantly, the next enemy spawn will be Jaggos."

Cause if it is I think its slightly off. I found Jaggos in B-X today and it was 5 Vanda followed by a ton more followed by Jaggo's. Any time 4 Vandas appear I kill them and one more shows up then I get a swarm of Lapucha.

I'm not very good at paying attention to the spawns, but I definitely noticed that when the very first spawn in the last room is vandas, the only I time they were ~ever~ not range resistant, I got jaggos. And they dropped freaking white day presents on S rank. :< I hate white day!!!

ZodiacNKnight
Mar 21, 2007, 08:31 PM
PSOW 1
PSUpedia 0

ashley50
Mar 24, 2007, 12:52 PM
...>.<.
i already did soloing 10 VoC S missions with the correct spawns and still No Jaggos on B2...

I'm kinda confused already...What is teh REAL spawn for the maps?

always meses up at the "group of 4 vandas'...=/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-03-24 10:56 ]</font>