PDA

View Full Version : Is there any other way to get to faraway missions?

pionear
Mar 7, 2007, 06:48 PM
Besides an invite?

It's kinda annoying that I would like to do the new missions on Moatoob or Parum, but you have to go though the others just to get there.

I hope ST will release a way to get to these missions.

Rizen
Mar 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
It fine as is. True that it is a slight bit annoying having to do missions to get over to another point, but if you truly want to do something, you got to work for it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

You can always just breeze through C ranks to get to a point. Get a few drops and money along the way.

Soukosa
Mar 7, 2007, 08:30 PM
Supposedly the game devs are looking into a way to allow people to move around between the areas more easily without having to go through missions or being part of a party.

Jools
Mar 7, 2007, 08:48 PM
Here on Jp people keep a party permanently open that you can join and tele to any location on the planet via the cast.

-Jools

Carbinne
Mar 7, 2007, 09:33 PM
They should make it so you can at least run to your damn room and bank your stuff and then return to where you were. Just that would make things a lot less annoying.

kevington
Mar 8, 2007, 01:09 AM
I only use a primary character, but I keep two back up characters parked at remote locations. One is at Denes Lake and the other is at Agata on Neudaiz. I'm thinking of leaving one at the Moatoob outpost.

It's pretty simple-- next time you're with friends at one of those locations, log out and log in with your back up. Have them invite you. Get the character there and log out. I love having instant access to those spots. The only hassle is the occasional difficulty logging in.

Spacepest
Mar 8, 2007, 04:01 PM
On 2007-03-07 17:48, Jools wrote:
Here on Jp people keep a party permanently open that you can join and tele to any location on the planet via the cast.

-Jools

Are these the "taxi characters" I keep hearing about on the JP servers???

And I think alot more people would do this if we didn't have a 4 character limit per account. I know I would if I had the space.

And I'm also annoyed about the bank situation. I don't like having to go all the way back to dump items in my bank (especially when my PM is with. Little b*tch holds all my items in my room, but she can't hold them while we're in a mission???? There should at least be an option to send her back to my room filled with items).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2007-03-08 13:03 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Mar 8, 2007, 04:10 PM
Not being able to just suddenly appear in some far off location makes the game like other MMORPGs where you actually have to walk to your destination. It gives the game a little more realism and makes you work a little harder for the better missions.

Tomeeboy
Mar 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
I don't know about instant travel to any locations... However, I think that if you you leave a field lobby to return to your room, you should at least be able to return directly to that field lobby somehow (whether it's from your room, or the NPC back by the starting mission counters). It's pretty inconvenient to go through a few missions to get to the mission you really want to play, only to fill your inventory up on the way there and have the hassle of inventory management hindering your fun afterwards.

pionear
Mar 8, 2007, 06:07 PM
On 2007-03-07 17:30, Sounomi wrote:
Supposedly the game devs are looking into a way to allow people to move around between the areas more easily without having to go through missions or being part of a party.

That's good to hear.

pionear
Mar 8, 2007, 06:09 PM
On 2007-03-07 18:33, Carbinne wrote:
They should make it so you can at least run to your damn room and bank your stuff and then return to where you were. Just that would make things a lot less annoying.

Agree'd.

pionear
Mar 8, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-03-08 13:10, Typheros wrote:
Not being able to just suddenly appear in some far off location makes the game like other MMORPGs where you actually have to walk to your destination. It gives the game a little more realism and makes you work a little harder for the better missions.

Yeah, just like you can warp to your room in a instant.

It's not consistant with the rest of the warp points.