PDA

View Full Version : Whassup with some of the Kubara products smart ass comments?

pionear
Mar 7, 2007, 07:54 PM
Like when reading the description of a Kubara weapon, they always end it with something like 'Maybe' or 'Sometimes' or 'Probably'.

Do this mean the product will fail you during combat?

A2K
Mar 7, 2007, 08:13 PM
I believe it has to do mostly with the items being poor in comparison to other similar items at first but achieving it's "potential" through grinding.

...Probably.

Carbinne
Mar 7, 2007, 09:39 PM
In general, Kubara weapons are 'copies' of name-brand equipment. So what would you rather bet your life on and pay top dollar for -- an authentic Rolex, or one that you know is a copy? That said, I don't believe they're going to break on you in battle or anything -- they're fully functional weapons, but they're just not as powerful in most cases.

Many Kubara weapons take grinding pretty well -- they generally get large bonuses when improved -- but with a few exceptions it usually only is enough to get them to compare to the name-brand stuff; very few actually manage to become better. There are exceptions though, some A rank Kubara weapons have unusually high PP values. And there's the Alteric which has wonderful stats.

Retehi
Mar 7, 2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah they're pretty much like Korean bootleg DVD's.

EphekZ
Mar 7, 2007, 11:12 PM
On 2007-03-07 17:13, A2K wrote:

...Probably.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

pionear
Mar 8, 2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks.

Maybe.

VanHalen
Mar 8, 2007, 06:30 PM
There are rip off versions of the other companies I like them though also since when you grind them they can grow faster than the other weapons.

Or so it seems

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-08 15:32 ]</font>

Imagiomg
Mar 12, 2007, 05:30 PM
If enough people jump on board this will become an epic thread!

...Possibly

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 06:01 PM
I use a hanzoc and misakic and plan to grind them to make up for the fact that I can't use beyond A rank swords and claws.

...allegedly.