PDA

View Full Version : alright....where do i get nanocarbon?

hans4
Mar 8, 2007, 12:17 AM
alright again i looked at player shops from this and again i was disapointed....so i guess ill just have to get it me self....witch level does nanocarbon drop the most on?(god i have to get 15)

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 8, 2007, 12:19 AM
You can buy them from The synthesis shop for 2500 meseta or find them from Relics maps in the boxes.

hans4
Mar 8, 2007, 12:20 AM
hey! yo! i know u!

Sekani
Mar 8, 2007, 12:22 AM
I was just running through Sleeping Warriors A and I got three of them. But 15? Yeah, might wanna just hit up the NPC.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 8, 2007, 12:23 AM
Hey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif You can find plenty of Nanocarbons if you were to run Parum Relics from B-S ranks. They appear only from the boxes across the maps. Some boxes are mainly for consumption materials while the rest should be the nanocarbon and it's predecessors (i.e., Nanopolymer, Nanoresin, Nanollisca.)

A2K
Mar 8, 2007, 12:27 AM
There's also a box at the end of Train Rescue, a few in Endrum Remnants. Possibly Lab Recovery as well, although I'm not certain of that one. They definitely drop in Sleeping Warriors inside Raffon Relics (for a long time it was the only place to find them) but I'm not certain of any in Dual Sentinel (Denes Relics).

Keep in mind that you'll usually get nanosilica instead... maybe the occasional nanoresin or nanopolymer if you're on a higher difficulty or just lucky.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-03-07 21:29 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 8, 2007, 12:33 AM
On 2007-03-07 21:27, A2K wrote:
There's also a box at the end of Train Rescue, a few in Endrum Remnants. Possibly Lab Recovery as well, although I'm not certain of that one. They definitely drop in Sleeping Warriors inside Raffon Relics (for a long time it was the only place to find them) but I'm not certain of any in Dual Sentinel (Denes Relics).
Yes, I remember back when I was broke ;_; I was nanocarbon hunting. What I was doing was doing the first block of Endrum Remnants just to hit the boxes, then I would abort mission. This would give me like 50 carboms in under 30 minutes if I wasted my time on it.

Indeed the Nanocarbons spawn in alot of Relics sites and mines site across Parum.