PDA

View Full Version : Solid Power S - How did you get it?

Hresvelgr
Mar 8, 2007, 11:17 AM
Ah.. the unit all fighters are soughting for.. yet so hard to come by -_-'

After asking ppl who has it what they would like to trade for it ive come to the conclusion that i should just try to farm for it .. Seeing how i dont have 6 x Crea Doubles 50% or hacked S-ranks (thats what ppl whant for it when ive asked mostly) or other units.

So whats the deal here? it drops from De ragan boxes right? and it can be dropped in A and S ranks?

My questions are:

How did you get it? did you trade for it and if so what did you give for it?

Or did you run for it? if so how many runs did it take you to get it?

Is this unit counted as a rare? and if so will luck effect its drop rate of the boxes?

kkthx

Skuda
Mar 8, 2007, 11:35 AM
Yes, it drops in Plains Overlord S.

I know a fellow who has been doing de ragan runs for the past month, at least 3 times a day, and has yet to have found a single Solid / Power S.

As for luck, it increases all drop rates. So yeah, it'll affect the drop of the Solid / Power S.

Soukosa
Mar 8, 2007, 05:36 PM
Fortune influences the drop rate of the things that drop the items, not the rates of the rares themselves! So in this case, it won't have any impact on this rare since all boss boxes have a 100% drop rate already.

Skuda
Mar 8, 2007, 06:12 PM
Interesting. Good to know.

Gamemako
Mar 9, 2007, 01:17 AM
Lawl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gamemako on 2007-03-08 22:17 ]</font>

Jey
Mar 9, 2007, 01:23 AM
Oddly enough, a friend of mine got one a Solid / Power S from De Ragan A. I'd call BS on her, except that I know her <_<;

Itsuki
Mar 9, 2007, 01:29 AM
On 2007-03-08 22:23, Jey wrote:
Oddly enough, a friend of mine got one a Solid / Power S from De Ragan A. I'd call BS on her, except that I know her <_<;

I'd call BS aswell.

They seemed to have become more common after Crimson was added on the JP server. The area is a pretty all around good, high level area. And drops it on S2.

Jey
Mar 9, 2007, 02:25 AM
Well, she was fT48ish when she got it (S limit is 50 soooo...)

Thank gosh it becomes more common x_x

Mio
Mar 9, 2007, 03:57 AM
With my friend we did more trhan 300+ ( no kiddding ) De ragan S runs and yet nothing

Hildigam
Mar 9, 2007, 10:44 PM
I saw one picked up in a A run too. I was kinda surprised, but that was before the massive meseta inflation (shortly before)