PDA

View Full Version : Grinding from 7-10

SolomonGrundy
Mar 8, 2007, 06:57 PM
On a luck 3 day, with C+7 grinders (sorry, that's the highest I have in bulk) how many C ranks wands do i need (on average), to get 2 to +10. They are already +7

biggabertha
Mar 8, 2007, 08:14 PM
I would hazard a guess at seven. The rules of probability should let you get two with seven but I've gone through twelve Comapdris trying to get two of them to 5 so good luck! Nothing like grinding your hopes and getting them dashed by those shaky hands and bleary eyed shop keepers. Grrr....

SolomonGrundy
Mar 9, 2007, 02:01 AM
On 2007-03-08 17:14, biggabertha wrote:
I would hazard a guess at seven. The rules of probability should let you get two with seven but I've gone through twelve Comapdris trying to get two of them to 5 so good luck! Nothing like grinding your hopes and getting them dashed by those shaky hands and bleary eyed shop keepers. Grrr....

you lost 2 getting to +5? Wow, that sucks considering the first 2 grinds are free if you have luck 2. Grinding can be so cruel http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

biggabertha
Mar 9, 2007, 11:38 AM
I lost ten of them trying to get two to five.. Then one broke at grind 9 usinng C+10 ggrinders on a Luck 3 day. Everything's so cruel...

Kuya
Mar 9, 2007, 12:15 PM
lol - if you're on PS2/PC and you need compadris at +6 at least - let me know - I pratically do those free out of boredom XD

SolomonGrundy
Mar 9, 2007, 12:21 PM
On 2007-03-09 09:15, Kuya wrote:
lol - if you're on PS2/PC and you need compadris at +6 at least - let me know - I pratically do those free out of boredom XD

thnk you. that is very generous. I have Some Compadri's at +5, so now I am trying to get some 3* wands to +10

biggabertha
Mar 10, 2007, 11:19 AM
Oh WHAT?! Grinding is like, the hardest thing to do in the world! How can you give them out for free?! Especially at grind 5 *explodes*

Thank you for your offer but I'll have to decline. I guess it's good practice for me to accept these kind of losses becasue when I move onto the 6* Kubara weapons... There's going to be a lot of crying... Like those Alterics, Swordocs, Laser Cannocs and other such awesome weapons.

Still, gathering a whole load of C +10 grinders and waiting for a Luck 3 day for male humans is what I'm waiting for.. By the looks of things, it's going to be a really long time before we get Luck 3 so I have plenty of time to gather lots of cash by then.

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 12, 2007, 12:41 AM
>.> Create an alt for 3* luck?

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 12, 2007, 01:21 AM
I wish we had like some rare, and i mean RARE, "Hyper Grinder Boards", that give 100% success at any Grind Level... once Synthed...

>>; but knowing Sega, that's a no-brainer that it's not gonna be a real item...

SolomonGrundy
Mar 12, 2007, 03:38 AM
On 2007-03-11 23:21, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
I wish we had like some rare, and i mean RARE, "Hyper Grinder Boards", that give 100% success at any Grind Level... once Synthed...

>>; but knowing Sega, that's a no-brainer that it's not gonna be a real item...

or even uber rare grinders tat had the ability to guarntee success