PDA

View Full Version : Sol Atomizer / Check Room Clitch

SirDonovanIII
Dec 5, 2002, 03:48 PM
Two nights ago while playing offline quest (not sure about the name, the cave quest where you enter a command and revive elenor), I went to the itme shop to sell items. Sol Atomizers appeared and a bought some to put into the check room for later MAG feeding. Anyway, I already had 4 in the check room and proceeded to deposit. It wouldn't let me deposit multiple units, but only one at a time. So I deposited the 10 I had bought to have a total of 14 in the bank. Strange I thought, since I remeber 10 being the limit. So from there I bought more Sol's and deposited 29 units. I could have went higher, but I didn't want to spend more money.
Then last night while playing, I decided my MAG needed some Sol's and I went to get them from the check room. Thinking I could only take 10 out of the bank, it let me take all 29. I had 29 sol atomizer in my personal inventory. Not thinking anymore of it and just assuming Sonic Team lets you deposit more Sol's since they don't always appear in the shops, I used them all up on my MAG. Later I went to buy more and deposit them only to find that I can only put 10 in the bank and hold 10 in my personal inventory. Strange how this happened, but really cool while it did. Now I am just bummed I didn't take more advantage of it and fill the check room up with 99 of those damn things. Oh well....

GCN-Maiku
Dec 5, 2002, 05:00 PM
That don't make a lick of sense

flux-equals-rad
Dec 5, 2002, 05:01 PM
heres another weird thing that happened to me, while online..
playing in a new ep2 room, finished jungle area, security lock was already activated, didnt have to play through seaside and mountain to fight gal griffon! very weird, only happened that one time, and yes i did try to make it happen again..was a no-go.. : P

kanyon
Dec 6, 2002, 03:45 AM
That's weird, for some reason, the last area before Gal Griffon is always open online for me in Hard mode. no others though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

dj_dan
Dec 6, 2002, 08:07 PM
There is an online glitch that lets you access the Central Control Area without venturing into the 3 sub areas.

Basically, pick a difficulty.
Play EP2 offline.
Hit all 3 switches to open the Central Control Door.
Open the Door, then quit.
Go online, create a game (others can join but you must create).
Pick the same difficulty that you played offline.
Goto the Central Control area, and voila!
No more fumbling around Gal Da Val Island.

This is an awesome way to power level from Normal-Vhard, it's best with 3 low levels chars (for that difficulty), accompanied by 1 really high level friend.
You can take out the Gryphon in no time, then... create a new room,
rinse, repeat....

It's not so much worth it in Ultimate, unless you are a very high level, high enough to take out the Gryphon, and the endless Spigells, in a relatively short amount of time.

I hope this was helpful.