PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best quest to pipe Mil Lillies?

Ghen
Dec 5, 2002, 04:03 PM
Discuss. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mena
Dec 5, 2002, 04:19 PM
I usually do waterfall of tears
There is a room with 5 Obs in caves 2 and I believe there might be another room with more then 5 in that quest.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 5, 2002, 04:27 PM
Depends...

The one that Mena mentions is a good one. It has 5 and they're all groups tightly together, so you can recognize a Mil right away.

There is a room in Addiction Food that contains 6 Lilies, but they're at the edge of a round room, so you can't see all of them at once.

Either one is good.

VulpesMundi
Dec 5, 2002, 08:31 PM
Addicting food is good simply because of all the lilies throughout the quest, not just in the one room with six in an attack wave. However, there's a good way to tackle the room that has six using the telepipe trick, which I'll explain.

1. After you've checked to see if any of the lilies are initially a Nar/Mil, leave the room pronto or go to the next step (with caution).

2. Run into the room and head straight for the locked door on the side. Stand against it as close to the center as you can get and set a telepipe. The two closest lilies will not attack you if you stand here and you'll be out of range of the other four lilies.

3. Use the telepipe, then come back down to Ragol.

4. Set a telepipe, then turn around and scan about to see if any of the lilies are a Nar/Mil.

5. If no Nar/Mil appears, go into the telepipe and repeat step 3. If there is a Nar/Mil use the doorway to keep the closest two lilies from attacking and take them out first. Progressively work your way around the room. I highly suggest using a gun or techs for this.

* The reason I suggest standing at the locked door instead of the open door is because you get a much better view of the lilies from the locked door. If you'd rather play it safe and use the open door that should work too, but keep in mind it'll be quite a bit slower.

Cheech
Dec 5, 2002, 08:47 PM
So far, everything I've done quests looking for rare monsters I've gotten crap (with the exception of a Pal Rappy).

I just found a Mil Lilly today, but I piped during regular play, offline Ult Caves.

3 Hildetorrs in Forest of Sorrow drop crap. But when I see one out of the quest, it drops the Magic Rock Irista.

2 Mil Lillies in Addicting Food dropped nothing worth mentioning as well.