PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Hyuga lv60+

Jey
Mar 9, 2007, 06:15 AM
Managed to S-rank this mission as GT, and man if you are not a Force, do not underestimate this story mission.

Act 1
You will have to proceed through 3 cars worth of Parum nativelife (distova, badira, shagreece), with the catch that they are all thunder-element. Since this segment is not timed, conserve your PP heavily.

Time Trial - Defend Car 2 - Time Limit 20:00?
You will be running in circles around this car guided by laser gates. Your main enemies are thunder-based tankbots and bugs. Your task... defeat all 100 of them. Hunters bring many weapons, Gunners use virus for the bots and fire for the bugs while whittling away with whatever bullets you use for these. Forces get to cheese this with earthspam. I cleared with 19:40 and S-ranked, but I have Killer Shot up to SE4 (and blew 17 falgohohs, 4 hanmaterics, and 10 PP charges).

Lobby
Don't panic like I did, the item NPC is on the far side next to the door to Act 2

Act 2
I kinda recommend you do a runthrough of this misson on Rank C just to get a feel for the layout. If you do this, remember to abandon before killing everything in the final room.

Time Trial - Clear the zone - Time Limit 21:00?
Again you will be faced with a bunch of bugs and tankbots. Mixed in will be shielded Gaozoran (so undebuffable outside of traps). There are 3 switches in the southwest room, the one that opens the gate to access the key seems to be random - watch out for the stompers, as they inflict heavy damage (did like 700 damage to me x_x'). In the first block, feel free to spam PAs, because there is a PP Recharge cube at the start of the next block.
At the end will be a wave of tankbots, a wave of bugs, and finished with a wave of bugs, tankbots, and a fully-buffed Carriguine. I cleared with 20:13 for S-rank.

Still no stinking partner card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jey on 2007-03-09 19:19 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 9, 2007, 08:41 AM
I did it on B with a fF and it was bad enough- Endrum bots and Gaozorans with defense buffs is a nightmare.

Just to emphasise too, the crusher traps do really nasty damage (1000ish in B), so watch out for those.

As Jey said though, if you're not a FO, this mission is an annoyance.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 9, 2007, 04:48 PM
yeah, I hate fighting robots, bees, and gaozorans. if hentai worms were put into this, it may be pretty much be an impossible mission to do. I decided to just do it on C.

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 08:30 PM
Jey: Thanks for the info. Who's partner card are you looking for? If it is Hyuga's and your character is human you have to get it by doing the tutorial mission selectable on your PM.

Jey
Mar 9, 2007, 10:18 PM
I want Leo's card ._. but I guess not until next mission.

ShinMaruku
Mar 10, 2007, 01:44 AM
So how would a Wartecher fare in this aamusing mission?