PDA

View Full Version : Ideal support Force/Techer?

chibiLegolas
Mar 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
I miss my debuffing FOmar and am getting a bit tired of leveling bullets on my Caseal Guntecher.

To mix things up, I was wondering wouldn't a female cast make an ideal support Force?

I wanna break out of my level 10 cap on support techs, and since wartecher's only go to 20, I figure why not go fortetecher at 30?

The progressions of buff/debuffs I believe are:
10%/15%/20% increase in the stat, and 2/3/4 minute duration at 1/11/21.

I've noticed a lot of FT's more often buff out of battle then nuke on mobs, but not many bother with debuffing. So my question is if a female cast's racial benefit help me enough to survive S+ runs in the middle of a mob?

If so, specifics? Casting debuffs means I'd have to possition myself in the center of the mob. Can my SUV's, HP, Def, etc. take the strain? (large enemies are the exception of course).

And is there even a SUV that's ideal to be used in the middle of a mob? I thought you'd have to aim to hit things with SUV's. At least I always try to aim, just in case.

And since I'm in the center, idealy I'll spam Gi-techs till debuffs wear off (if they last that long). Not to mention that I'm right there with my Hunter buddies to heal, rather than dancing around to reach them.

Plus, buff/debuff isn't TP dependant, I don't have to worry about it too much. Just gotta keep resta in check.

Or am I better off making a male beast foretecher?
Is their HP/Def differece that great enough to abandon the FT'n cast? What does a cast techer have over a beast techer? The faster access and more ata with using cards and longbows? Doesn't really help my situation with debuffs unless I use wands + cards combo.

Input?

Also, is there a chart that lists the SE levels of techs? I've found the SE levels on bullets, but not techs. I'm thinking Gizonde would be ideal to help out the hunters and caster alike that's in the frey.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-03-09 11:29 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Mar 9, 2007, 02:57 PM
I think you should go with what you believe no matter what others will say.

FT gets low stats besides TP/Mst so all non newman FT are similiar in that regard.

edit: Oh I went through the stickied guides and found the guide for you.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=122405&forum=22&57

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-03-09 11:58 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Mar 9, 2007, 03:48 PM
Also, if this helps at all, you don't have to necessarily get into the center of a mob to debuff them all. Once they hit level 21, you can pretty much stand next to a group and get them all. It's all about how you position youself. My debuffs are only around lv 17, and I don't always have to go into the middle of a mob to debuff them all.

...and if I do have to go into the center to debuff, I get out of there real quick. The middle of a mob is no place for a FT!