PDA

View Full Version : wish SEGA would....

trx2
Mar 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
Make a PSO 1,2,3,U COLLECTION for all systems. THAT would be the coolest idea yet. And WHY cant we use colors??

ScaryBen
Mar 11, 2007, 02:21 PM
I agree on the PSO compilation, it would be awesome. Kinda pointless now I suppose since all the servers except BB are being closed down I suppose, but I think the offline play still definately makes it worthwhile! (I never played PSO online myself, except on the BB beta.)

Out_Kast
Mar 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
There's still the XBox servers.
And besides. When have Sega listened to their fans? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

RedBoxHunter
Mar 11, 2007, 03:42 PM
Here's what they need to do to win me over:

1) Make Blue Burst free.
2) Add Episode III to Blue Burst.

Dunno if they've been paying attention but hardly anyone still pays for BB it seems. Plus without GC, there is no way to play Ep III outside of private servers.

Drakorn
Mar 11, 2007, 03:53 PM
Nice idea but i highly recommend they will not do it.

Banish
Mar 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
That is a nice thought, would be really cool!

Saphion
Mar 12, 2007, 06:01 PM
Phantasy Star Online DS, dammit!

A-P
Mar 12, 2007, 08:58 PM
Stop striking a dead horse. PSU was, in my opinion, a failure and PSO... it can't be saved. As much as I love it, more quests/items/episodes can't save the game. Hacking and slashing the same monsters for several years and the promise of duping just dulled the game out. It was great while it lasted, but I don't think that there's much left for the games. Sad considering I love the music and have very fond memories of the game... Still, if BB was free I'd renew my license.

RedBoxHunter
Mar 12, 2007, 09:17 PM
I just play on a BB private server, I miss having my character on a memory card and I miss Episode III but I'll live.

When (or if) Sega gets off it's high horse and just lets people play PSO for free I might go back to thier servers.

Tweengo
Mar 13, 2007, 10:36 AM
I wish they'd release PSO Plus in the UK, the (insert profanity that is likely to convince Sega that EU PSO players are so p****d off 'cause we can't play towers offline, that they have a change of heart and release it with the Red Ring and Olga Flow drop rate activated).....sigh, I can dream, can't I? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif