PDA

View Full Version : PSU: I dont get this!!!

Sha Sha
Mar 10, 2007, 09:13 PM
can someone please explain the rare map thingy for getting rare monsters to spawn?
I thougnt I got it but someone said i didnt so i decided to come here and ask you all!

I have been trying to get the Jaggo to appear on VOC C so yea using this info
http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Rare_Monsters#Valley_of_Carnage

thanks

Sha Sha
Mar 10, 2007, 09:15 PM
Sorry for the double.triple thingy post >< not on rightomputer)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2007-03-10 20:19 ]</font>

babyeatinbob
Mar 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
lol i have spent hours trying to find jaggos on VoC and never did. Good luck. Also, for the future, dont triple post topics kay.

Genji
Mar 10, 2007, 09:31 PM
Block 1, first monsters you should see are three Jishagaras. Block 2 you should see three shield/sword Vandas followed by another two, then another two.

EDIT: Forgot to add, this is for the C-X spawn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genji on 2007-03-10 18:33 ]</font>

FUFME
Mar 10, 2007, 09:32 PM
I have played Valley of Carnage like a million times and one day I joined a party and they showed up at the end I think.

Them and Rappy are the only rare monsters I ever seen so far

Dhylec
Mar 10, 2007, 09:44 PM
Like what is says, you'd have to look for the -X pattern/rare map to see the rare enemies.
First, identify the map you started. Then see if the 1st or 2nd wave of monster matches with the -X pattern. If not, cancel the missions & reapeat until you have the right map with the the right spawns.

Sha Sha
Mar 10, 2007, 11:18 PM
sorry about hte posts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif im not on my regualr computer ><
anyway so in the 1st block i see the 1stmonsters in this case the Jishagaras then the 1st spawn of blok two is the hree shield/sword Vandas followed by another two, then another two. thenis it supose to be the jaggos or do they appear somewhere else or where do they appear?andsuch, what do they replace when theyappear?

Randomness
Mar 11, 2007, 07:01 AM
They appear as the second to last spawn of the area if I recall correctly, right before the leader Vanda.