PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN???!!!!!(spoilers)

GreyWolf360
Mar 12, 2007, 04:54 AM
WHY!!!!! this is the 3rd TIME!!!!! im SICK OF DARK FORCE!!!!!!.....sorry....i need to give this game a break...im not in the state of mind for another HUGE boss battle~ -------->Phantasy Star IV

Zorafim
Mar 12, 2007, 10:58 AM
Fact; the only hard boss fights of that game are Zio and Lacris (how is his name spelled again?). After those, there's nothing to worry about.

I actually found all the dark forces easy myself...

DC_PLAYER
Mar 12, 2007, 01:16 PM
Lashiec or something similar

dark force is easy, just lvl up.
there will be a time were every boss will be peace of cake, lvl70/80 chars

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 12, 2007, 07:44 PM
Lashiec is correct, though in the original Phantasy Star, the character was called Lassic.

Zorafim
Mar 12, 2007, 07:47 PM
Where the hell did I get Lacris?

GreyWolf360
Mar 13, 2007, 01:52 PM
yea i beat him the other night~ its just that it cought me complely off-guard...not too much of a problem but i DID have to use two STAR dews...am i going to get alot of these an the later dungeons? in PSII, sonic team were a little stingy with them but i am getting alot more in this version..

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 13, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-03-13 11:52, GreyWolf360 wrote:
in PSII, sonic team were a little stingy with them but i am getting alot more in this version..

<_<

Sonic Team wasn't responsible for Phantasy Star II or IV; Phantasy Star II & III were released long before Sega divided itself into development houses, and Phantasy Star IV was produced by Overworks. Yuju Naka is credited as a programmer in Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star II, however.

I don't personally recall having a great deal of Star Dews in PSIV, but then, I was not in the habit of relying on them. I would typically go for a Technique or Skill rather than an item, using items mainly as a last resort.

Also, if you want lots of Stars in Phantasy Star II, then the answer is that Shir will steal them from Lutz. It takes some patience, but you can stock up that way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-03-13 14:08 ]</font>

pionear
Mar 13, 2007, 05:22 PM
She can also steal them from shops in general.

Saffran
Mar 13, 2007, 09:03 PM
Which reminds me of some items that you could only get through her like the jewel boots or so (stolen for lv1 shir in the armor shop of... er... the last town you can find on Algo).
I don't think even the hint book mentions them. Not that they're good or anything, but well...

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 14, 2007, 02:39 PM
Now that you mention it, there are some items in the game data (such as the statue of Odin, if I remember right) that can't normally be obtained in the game. I kinda wonder if Shir can steal those, somewhere?

Komrade9000
Mar 14, 2007, 06:35 PM
Hello! The information on Shir from PS2 was so intriguing that I had to register here and ask about it!

Can you really steal from Lutz? I've played PS2 to death, and I hadn't ever heard that one. I always that this was the extent of what she could steal: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/genesis/ps2/stealing.shtml

Is there a certain level Shir has to be on to steal from Lutz? She won't do it for me, but I've only got her on level 10. I was under the impression that level didn't matter past that for her to steal.

I've never heard of Jewel Boots either. It would be awesome to find some unknown content from one of my favorite RPGs of all time!

Ryna
Mar 14, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-03-14 16:35, Komrade9000 wrote:
Hello! The information on Shir from PS2 was so intriguing that I had to register here and ask about it!

Can you really steal from Lutz? I've played PS2 to death, and I hadn't ever heard that one. I always that this was the extent of what she could steal: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/genesis/ps2/stealing.shtml

I've never heard of Shir having the ability to steal anything from Lutz. Of course, I never took her to Dezolis that much for obvious reasons.

Komrade9000
Mar 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
I haven't ever taken Shir to Dezo much either, and I don't have her leveled up in any of my games. Any further information would be greatly appreciated!

Saffran
Mar 18, 2007, 12:49 AM
It was written in the hint book that they threw in your face when you bought the game.
IIRC it was written under Lutz' portrait on the last page or so.

Komrade9000
Mar 18, 2007, 03:19 PM
I'm pretty sure my hint book is somewhere between here and oblivion...

Still, has someone actually had Shir steal from Lutz, and under what conditions???