PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Warriors rares

Tiyr
Mar 13, 2007, 12:12 PM
I don't know if ST changed something or if it's just always been wrong, but while levelling Bogga Robado and some bullets, I got some rappies in Sleeping Warriors.

Thing is, according to PSUPedia, I shouldn't have. It SHOULD have been C-1, since I had four golmoros and the box room to start. Block two started with 5 Golmoros instead of the Badira I should've gotten and I got some rappies later.

Wonder how many other rare-types are missing from there.

Solo_Wing
Mar 13, 2007, 12:24 PM
i was also wondering about sleeping warriors rare spawn chart, i had a total of 5 rare maps whist searching for my Hard / power charge and every single one was A - X.
Has anyone actually had B-x and C-x with rappies and orgdus?

Serephim
Mar 13, 2007, 12:26 PM
unless someone hacked and got the drop charts, i dont think anyone knows for sure.

CyarVictor
Mar 13, 2007, 12:31 PM
Yep, I've done the B-x and C-x maps. Those two are faster in finding out fi you got the rare setup since you know for sure on the second block, down the stairs. The A-X setup is just too long to find out since it's block three when you know if you got the map or not. Though seeing 3 badiras is a rare sight too >.<

Tiyr
Mar 13, 2007, 12:32 PM
On 2007-03-13 10:24, Solo_Wing wrote:
i was also wondering about sleeping warriors rare spawn chart, i had a total of 5 rare maps whist searching for my Hard / power charge and every single one was A - X.
Has anyone actually had B-x and C-x with rappies and orgdus?

It's possible C-X is just wrong, and it's actually the four Golmoros to start instead of five badiras. Everything else lines up to the spawn I just got.

CyarVictor
Mar 13, 2007, 12:38 PM
I believe the C-X setup was 3x Gohmoros and 2xBadiras with 2xBadiras in the box at first block, then 3xBadiras down the stairs on block two.. I went to go look and noticed it was different from when SW S first opened and people hunted hard/Power Charges.

Tiyr
Mar 13, 2007, 12:47 PM
The 3 Golmoro 2 Badira is different from what I got, and different from what PSUPedia's reporting.

This is making me wonder if ST might not be *slightly* smarter than we've given them credit for. I wonder if it's in fact impossible to tell what you've got from the first block, and not until subsequent spawns. The only thing all of these reported C-X spawns have in common is the block two setup, where the actual rappies are.

JAFO22000
Mar 13, 2007, 12:57 PM
Could there also be multiple "X" spawns. I mean, if you look at the Mad Creature charts, there is one iteration which shows 2 possible rappy spawns. It could be that the charts are just incomplete....maybe there are multiple spawns per level.

akratic
Mar 30, 2007, 03:01 PM
Has anyone had the rare spawns with C-X as badira x5 -> badira x2? Or is it, as suggested above, golmoros x4?

Also, can anyone verify that the badiras in B-X spawn differently in block one than they do in block one of B-3?

grazie.

Retehi
Mar 30, 2007, 03:06 PM
This just makes me angry at the maps I could of had Rappies, but I restarted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

akratic
Mar 30, 2007, 03:35 PM
On 2007-03-30 13:06, Retehi wrote:
This just makes me angry at the maps I could of had Rappies, but I restarted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

That is a heartbreaking anecdote.

But does anyone have any info?

pionear
Mar 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
I've gotten rappies in block two as well in Sleeping Warriors.

akratic
Mar 30, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-03-30 13:41, pionear wrote:
I've gotten rappies in block two as well in Sleeping Warriors.

That is a heartwarming anecdote.

But does anyone have any info, you know, related to the very specific questions asked?

ENAK
Mar 30, 2007, 08:58 PM
ha i've been running SW for 2 days and i never got a rare map,but as soon as one of my friends hop in the party we only get rare maps. wtf

Mattardo
Mar 30, 2007, 10:28 PM
Long Hallway, yes it gives rare monsters and ORgdus on the PSupedia thingee. Not very often, but it does.

majan
Mar 30, 2007, 10:43 PM
well,I think there have been some people testifying tha they got darbelans/blackheart from a non rare variation from dark satellite,so I guess its safe to say that psupedia doesnt cover every single rare variation.I guess that means that tehre are more out there.

btw,did they drop anything good?^^

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif

SarinSerafi
Mar 30, 2007, 10:51 PM
On 2007-03-30 13:01, akratic wrote:
Has anyone had the rare spawns with C-X as badira x5 -> badira x2? Or is it, as suggested above, golmoros x4?

Also, can anyone verify that the badiras in B-X spawn differently in block one than they do in block one of B-3?

grazie.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I've never gotten C-X, and I only run it when I see Badira x5 + Badira x2 in the boxes. I always get the Polavohra x1 down the stairs in block 2. Perhaps you're on to something, Tiyr, because I've long given up on the C map, seeing as I've never once ran into C-X. It must start with Golmoro, and not the Badira.

The Badira spawn exactly the same way in B-3 and B-X. The maps are identical until you get to the bottom of the steps in Block 2, and see only 3 Badira. Then it's B-X. As long as you see 6 Badira at the start of the long hall map in Block 1, then 5 Golomoro after the gate is open, keep running the mission until you get to the bottom of the stairs in Block 2.

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 01:57 PM
I've never seen a rare spawn on sleeping warriors. Maybe because my luck sucks. -__-

PALRAPPYS
Mar 31, 2007, 08:56 PM
I've been thinking about how these charts work recently. Kinda interesting...

It's actually possible to have Distovas in the cave in one of the spawns on Mad Creatures and still get Rappies. I'm pretty sure that's happened to both me and my friend before.

Ah, Sega. Stop screwing and get us those trench coats.