PDA

View Full Version : What is your best weapon??

PhantasyStar12
Dec 6, 2002, 10:50 AM
My best weapon is My GoBooma's claw or my Varista plus 20. Yesterday, my varista was at level 9 and at the end of the night it was at level 20. Nice huh??

Bluedeath
Dec 6, 2002, 01:43 PM
my best wep is a quilty light

Goza
Dec 6, 2002, 01:48 PM
I used a Delsaber's max grinded through normal and just switched to a Grass Assasin's max grinded. I found the Musashi and GoBooma's too slow. I think if I were Skyly though, I might be using a kick ass sword in the mines. What I'd really like is a Bloody Art or Cross Scar. I dig daggers.

cheap
Dec 6, 2002, 03:15 PM
i have an extra set of cross scars i can trade you

Kaervek
Dec 6, 2002, 03:20 PM
I have a sweet pair of Daggers+12 with 30% dark. Hey I'm a level 23 HUmar that hasn't touched PSO in about 8 months - almost forgot how bad it sucks without my beloved s-beats blades. Heh.

Goza
Dec 6, 2002, 03:25 PM
On 2002-12-06 12:15, cheap wrote:
i have an extra set of cross scars i can trade you

I only play offline, but thanks for the offer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. People in this game are much more friendly than ones I have played before.

I have Greennill, and yet to find a single dagger. I have 5 Varistas and a Visk, though.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Dec 6, 2002, 03:34 PM
My Delsabers Buster +9...........

Polenicus
Dec 6, 2002, 04:09 PM
Probably my Stag Cutlery +30 with 30% Dark. I know a lot of people don't like the Stag this time around, but i've always like doublesabers. for some reason, though, the cudgel types (Meteor Cudgel, Demolition Comet, etc.) never did it for me... I'm just a Jedi wannabe I guess. So until Challenge 7, 8 & 9 come out and I can get my s-rank twin, or unless providence suddenly smiles and delivers me a Lavis cannon and two synclasta's, the Stag will have to do.

That's my HUmar anyway. For my Racast it would be Guilty Light, and for my Hunewearl it'd be her Yamato.

Eum
Dec 6, 2002, 04:12 PM
A cane +3.

XD New characters are fun.

Ian D
Dec 6, 2002, 04:40 PM
I'd say my (fake) Agito, I don't have all that many rares yet.

Muku6
Dec 6, 2002, 07:16 PM
I don't have many rares yet either.

Right now I'd say my Booma's Claw, although I can't use it yet. :/

Rylios
Dec 6, 2002, 07:30 PM
Hmm I like all My weapons Since i have nothin big i think i'll say.. Slicer Of Assassins

PhantasyStar12
Dec 6, 2002, 08:17 PM
My Varista is plus 20. That is good but not better than my GoBooma's claw.

Rhete
Dec 6, 2002, 08:22 PM
For my FOnewearl, Twinkle Star
For my HUcaseal, Chain Sawd and Red Handgun (30% hit)

Davion
Dec 6, 2002, 11:24 PM
My Chainsawd+15, and my twin brand. My stag+30 is more powerful than the twin brand, for now. I'm going to grind the TB to the max. My delsaber's set is good too, and my best gun is either my justice or the Bravace with 35% native and 25% abeast.

watashiwa
Dec 7, 2002, 12:29 AM
Do we mean best as in most rare or best damaging?

My best weapons are my Gladius with 35% native and 30% hit as well as my Drain Railgun with 30% Machine and 50% hit. I have another Gladius that has 20% A.Beast and 25% hit as well as a Heat Raygun that's 35% Native and 15% hit.

Those are pretty much the weapons I use in Ultimate mode.

However, I usually use whatever the hell I feel like outside of Ultimate mode, and it's usually my fully Grinded Grass Assassin Sabers and L&K14 Combats. I also have a variety of other stuff I use from time to time like my Double Saber, Rappy's Fan, Elysion, Inferno Bazooka, Mahu, and many more.

For fun, I like to unequip my weapons and punch things out in Very Hard ruins. ^_^

I have a bunch of semi-rares I also can't use too. For example: Guilty Light, Yamato, Brionac, Flowen's Sword, etc,. Actually, I think I have just about everything any class can find that is semi-rare. The ultra rare items are the ones I'm currently looking for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-12-06 21:32 ]</font>

SailorDaravon
Dec 7, 2002, 04:39 AM
The best weapon that I use is a Red Handgun +50, that I've been using for a while now. I also have a Red Scorpio (which I think is the same ATP max grinded as the handgun) and Angry Fist, but whatever.

PhantasyStar12
Dec 7, 2002, 08:54 AM
I saw a chainsawd in the introdution... It is good and it look cool

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 7, 2002, 09:08 AM
LOL
Heat Dagger +9 with 20% mines. I know it sucks but I'm only level 20. Can I grind it anymore?

EvilSilvir
Dec 7, 2002, 09:59 AM
varista +9 or mebbe my G-Assassin Sabers +9

I like my Devil's cutter too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif funny names.

SaitoH
Dec 7, 2002, 10:08 AM
My best/fav weapons are:

G-ass blades: I really like the twin saber weapons ... a lot of fun to use.

Last survivor 25% hit: Made a big difference when I started out on ultimate.

Demolition comet: I lubs this weapon.

^w^/

Jae
Dec 7, 2002, 12:13 PM
My newest toys are Chainsawd and Demolition Comet. I got both as gifts from two very good friends yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Red Dagger +53 and Red Slicer are my cult favorites though. I like to play with them a lot offline. Oops... almost forgot my Mind Gatling +4 with 50% hit. That thing is fun to use!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2002-12-07 09:14 ]</font>

PhantasyStar12
Dec 8, 2002, 02:42 PM
On 2002-12-06 21:29, watashiwa wrote:
Do we mean best as in most rare or best damaging?

My best weapons are my Gladius with 35% native and 30% hit as well as my Drain Railgun with 30% Machine and 50% hit. I have another Gladius that has 20% A.Beast and 25% hit as well as a Heat Raygun that's 35% Native and 15% hit.

Those are pretty much the weapons I use in Ultimate mode.

However, I usually use whatever the hell I feel like outside of Ultimate mode, and it's usually my fully Grinded Grass Assassin Sabers and L&K14 Combats. I also have a variety of other stuff I use from time to time like my Double Saber, Rappy's Fan, Elysion, Inferno Bazooka, Mahu, and many more.

For fun, I like to unequip my weapons and punch things out in Very Hard ruins. ^_^

I have a bunch of semi-rares I also can't use too. For example: Guilty Light, Yamato, Brionac, Flowen's Sword, etc,. Actually, I think I have just about everything any class can find that is semi-rare. The ultra rare items are the ones I'm currently looking for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-12-06 21:32 ]</font> I mean best damaging. So just tell me what does your most damage.

Zae
Dec 8, 2002, 03:18 PM
My best Weapon well actrully i have a lot of best weapons But my most favorite is My Mushai +39 They make my attack over 1000 how cool is that.
I have a dbs saber +23 Blade Dance +23 Bronic +17 Flowens Sword +11 Oh yes i have a bunch of animal parts that i still havent transfered into weapons i cant wait to see ehat they make since i dont play online i never have seen any body with a really cool weapon

I cant wait to play online
Where im at they recalled the modem so i have to wait even more

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Dec 8, 2002, 03:26 PM
Rappy fan + 32 (or is that 23?)

Miu
Dec 8, 2002, 03:41 PM
Someone I had never played with who was a really low level gave me a Wals MK2. So I really don't know if it is duped or not. Is there any way to tell? I like using the Soul Eater better anyways. Most of the rares I have found I can't equip yet because my ATP is too low...

Annoy
Dec 8, 2002, 03:52 PM
Close Range: Yamato +18
Long(er) Range: Varista +25

And uh...I've got 3 Grass Assassin Sabers and one is +25

then I have 2 Bloody Arts

the Kaladbolg

3 Club or Laconiums that I can't use

a Talis

an Elysion

the Soul Eater

Flowens Sword (not sure which model)

And an S-Beat blade almost forgot that one

and I think that's it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Not too sure though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Annoy on 2002-12-08 12:54 ]</font>

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 8, 2002, 04:15 PM
My newest toy is a Ice Handgun +15(I think), with 30% A.Beast and 15% Dark. It really helps in VR Temple, with all the Grass Assassins and Dimineans(?).

PhantasyStar12
Dec 8, 2002, 06:11 PM
You only have a ice handgun plus 15?? That is not good, no offense. I have a Varista plus 23. I used a trigrinder.

Metal_Gear
Dec 8, 2002, 06:33 PM
I love mechguns. I use an L&K14 Combat most of the time. I actually do have rare-er stuff, but I just find the mechguns to be more damaging. If I'm close, I almost always hit 9 times and that's with the normal attack. Each hit does about 100 damage on Ulty. And if someone else is hitting the same monster as I am, it never has time to get through and hit us. Keeps getting pushed back.

My favorite, for just looks though is still the frying pan. I remember back in Version 1 I saw a Japanese dude running around with it and I tried asking him to trade, but I couldn't. Bah. The next day I found out how to get it. Funny as hell.

PhantasyStar12
Dec 8, 2002, 08:26 PM
No Offense but why would you love mechguns, they suck!! Really, I think they do, they always miss too! You need a better gun. Now.

haterade
Dec 8, 2002, 08:30 PM
Best weapons...

HUnewearl: Grass Assassin blades... I for got the other stuff she has

HUcaseal: Double saber, Bloody Art... and especially those S-Beats Blades... I always loved the whole one-hit kill thing!

RAmarl: Guilty Light 10% Machine... 0/40/30/40/0 Fire Raygun, and one of those special shotgun weapons...

FOnewm: Gawd... this guy has way too many high level weapons... he can't even use any of 'em yet! Wonder how all those rare canes are...?

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 8, 2002, 08:35 PM
Err, I'm only level 20 and I got the Ice Handgun about 20 minutes before I posted.

Metal_Gear
Dec 8, 2002, 09:02 PM
PS12, HUcasts are pretty efficient with mechguns when they get enough ATA to handle it. I rarely miss with mine and they do 100 or so per normal hit. If every hit connects (which is a frequent occurence) I'm doing 900 damage with just normal hits. Counting the fact that mechguns are arguably the best weapon to keep an enemy at bay, that's pretty darn good.

Torex
Dec 8, 2002, 09:04 PM
I LOVE my Holy Ray. So much that I grinded it to +40..

Muku6
Dec 8, 2002, 09:56 PM
My new toy now, that I found on Friday is the TALIS. Unfortuately I can't use it yet... but it'll be fun to play with when I can.

squeak
Dec 8, 2002, 10:10 PM
a hucast with the rappy fan+32 is the damage of a handgun on like 10 enemies and is the best way to kill del rol bosses =)

other than that, android traps with a partisan type wep like gungnir. for some reason the rare partisans dont do any damage =(

PimpN0iD
Dec 8, 2002, 10:37 PM
lets see i dont have the game yet but i have a character on my frineds mem card and the best weapon ive found on it is a Hildebear's Cane...and thats the best weapon i have..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

MuffinzTheDog
Dec 9, 2002, 12:35 AM
Hey where did you guys find the double sabers/stag cutleries/ twin brands/ etc and with what ID? Ive been looking for some forever now!!!

(SHADOW 100 HUmar)

rbf2000
Dec 9, 2002, 12:41 AM
On 2002-12-08 21:35, MuffinzTheDog wrote:
Hey where did you guys find the double sabers/stag cutleries/ twin brands/ etc and with what ID? Ive been looking for some forever now!!!

(SHADOW 100 HUmar)

You can check in the item database (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php). All you have to do is click on the item name, and it will tell you where it was found. If you found one, and where you found it is not in the database, you can submit it!

celador
Dec 9, 2002, 01:03 AM
The only good weapon I have is a Kaladbolg +18. I would like to have a Stag Cutlery but I am only 40lvl HUcast(skyly). I guess I will have to wait until Ultimate Forest.

Rhete
Dec 9, 2002, 03:15 AM
On 2002-12-08 17:26, PhantasyStar12 wrote:
No Offense but why would you love mechguns, they suck!! Really, I think they do, they always miss too! You need a better gun. Now.

Hahaha, mechguns are still the strongest weapon in the game, even with %s weaker. I see people tearing up ult mode with mechguns doing like 400 damage a hit, for 9 hits. Hows that weak?

Maelkith
Dec 9, 2002, 07:10 AM
mechguns are crazy good. my best weapon online is the master's gatling +9 with 40% hit. i have rare mechs, but online enemy evade is higher, so i need the hit %. combined with a general battle and a force casting high level s/d, this thing tears apart ultimate.

oh and i dont know if they count , but traps are the most effective weapon there is. ice traps and swords are an awesome combo.

Hapsby
Dec 9, 2002, 11:01 AM
Crush Bullet +25 0/0/0/0

fear me

Elusive_Llama
Dec 9, 2002, 11:36 AM
A best weapon depends on the situation, really, but if you mean the one weapon which I'm most proud of, it has got to be my new Demolition Comet +3.

424!
412!

420!

415!
410!
425!
435!

OOUUUCH! ;0

And its special halves enemy hp too. Let's say we have a monster with 10000 hp.

10000 / 2 = 5000
5000 / 2 = 2500

2500 / 2 = 1250

1250 / 2 = 625
625 / 2 = 312
312 / 2 = 156
156 / 2 = 78

That 10000hp monster is reduced to a 78hp weakling in one combo.

Granted, it's extremely rare that you can get all the special hits to CONNECT...but the potential is there.

Jae
Dec 9, 2002, 11:50 AM
Mechguns, Droid Traps and Demo Comet... hell yeah!

Mechguns are becoming a cult favorite in Ultimate. Lots of people (including myself) pull them out all the time and whip some crazy ass with those things! High hit% mechs own all. Period. The best thing I've ever seen was a Red Mechgun. Man, I swear the guy was hitting from handgun range!! Is that really possible, or was my modem just lagging??

I love when the droids pull use the traps. Confuse and Freeze are just the best. Slow is cool too. Why more droids don't use them, I have no idea.

Even though the Demo Comet is becoming as common as the Dragon Slayer, it still kicks ass. It halves HP? Hehe I've never even bothered to use the special but I guess I'll start soon.

CrashCat
Dec 9, 2002, 12:01 PM
I've got all low chars, since I don't play nearly as much as I think about the game, so my HUcast has a Gigush +11, my RAcast has a Sniper +5, and my FOmarl is using a Heart Autogun +3 (not for damage, obviously). With the mechguns, if you get a Heart gun, does it draw on every succesful hit? It might be more useful for me then, although the low accuracy would kinda screw it up since I miss a lot already. I'm just trying to spend at least a little less on fluids, though I suppose if I get bankrupt I can borrow from my sugar daddy HUcast.