PDA

View Full Version : Vroom, Vroom!!!

JaiBlue
Mar 14, 2007, 12:45 PM
Anyone know if/when we'll ever get a online version of the vehicle missions in PSU?. Because I have been board out of my mind the past few days and I really need some kind of escape, even if it's personal enjoyment from riding a chocobo reject.

natewifi
Mar 14, 2007, 12:55 PM
there chocobos with down syndrome

Zarbolord
Mar 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
I've ridden on a svaltus, he preferred not to die and gave up his monster job to become my slave.

Akaimizu
What's funny is that you see the Floader Room Decorations now, in the shop. We don't get access to the Floaders yet, but we can buy them for our room.

It would be neat to have some multiplayer missions with big maps designed with Floader use. Even if they are a means of bringing us from one part of the map to another. It would be a nice scenic but still action-oriented break from the norm.

You know. Fight some monsters, then we jump onto Floaders, for some jet ski action; get to another point, and then continue fighting.

Then we can become like Beach Guardians, dude!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-14 10:57 ]</font>

Niered
Ive been wondering this myself, not even the japanese servers have any vehicle missions, and I think that they would be really fun to do online.

CyarVictor
Mar 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
We would need huge levels or areas for vehicles to be useful and lots of enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-03-14 11:04 ]</font>

JaiBlue
Mar 14, 2007, 01:10 PM
On 2007-03-14 10:56, Niered wrote:
Ive been wondering this myself, not even the japanese servers have any vehicle missions, and I think that they would be really fun to do online.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/gameplay/vehicles/speeder_bike-4.jpg

Story or extra mode dosen't allow 6 man groups, so from the looks of this picture sombody is obviously enjoying online vehicles >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2007-03-14 11:14 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Mar 14, 2007, 01:10 PM
I would very much like to have a mission where the party acts as a tank battalion blasting bil-de-vears and such

Akaimizu
Mar 14, 2007, 01:11 PM
That's the idea. But even to start, the floaders could be used to cover some stretch of water, as if the mission was broken up in a couple of sections where we need them to cross an other-wise uncrossable stretch of water.

Then more inventive stuff, later.

RadiantLegend
Mar 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
<_< Do you get rares? If so how do you pick it up?