PDA

View Full Version : Don't seek stupidity. It'll be stupid enough to come to you

KodiaX987
Mar 14, 2007, 10:46 PM
We've all seen the stupid things stupid people can do in today's public society. For instance, you just need to go into a shopping mall to find at least one instance in which someone managed to grossly miss his aim on a toilet bowl the size of the Olympic Stadium. Or several wads of (often dirty) toilet paper laying about everywhere. Or people trying to ram the door of their classroom in an attempt to get in. Or better yet, people who call the bus driver an "ugly bitch" because she'll refuse to pick up someone who doesn't have the cash to pay his fare.

Now, hold on to your jaw, 'cause it's about to get heavy.

Today, I walk down the stairs to my next subway line. A train is stopped and has closed its doors to take off.

Well, not really...

Two friends had tried to run for the train in an attempt to make an emergency boarding. Security carefully watches the first guy as he managed to slip inside at the very last second... but not before holding his arm out to keep the door from closing.

The doors open and close again and again. The train honks furiously in protest. Security is briefly stunned at the sight of someone actually doing something illegal right in their very faces.

Because let's agree: it's hard not to miss someone dressed in blue and gold with a padded vest, a stick, and radio chatter coming out of his attire.

Then the second buddy makes his appearance. He sprints at full speed towards the honking train, comes to a screeching halt right in front of the held-open doors... and he tries to force them open with his bare hands.

That's when security slowly moved in.

The buddy on the inside retreats his arm in emergency. The buddy on the outside gets a nice ol' little 200$ fine for doing perhaps the least subtle crime in the universe.

Kuea
Mar 14, 2007, 10:48 PM
... all I can say is wow.

EphekZ
Mar 14, 2007, 10:54 PM
all I can say is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Jehosaphaty
Mar 15, 2007, 03:48 PM
Kodia, you're like a walking magnetic attractor beam for idiots.

KodiaX987
Mar 15, 2007, 06:42 PM
I'm an idiot magnet
I reach across the universe
Idiocy is a drug
It ruins my life and I can never get enough of it.

DonRoyale
Mar 15, 2007, 06:57 PM
I've said this before:

There's a difference between genius and stupidity. Genius has its limits.

Fucking retards.

Idiots annoy the shit out of me. But people know that by now >;3

Kent
Mar 15, 2007, 09:41 PM
Wow, that's... Almost half as bad as daily interaction with (general) people while in Mississippi.