PDA

View Full Version : Where does Kubara Wood drop frequently?

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 17, 2007, 10:11 AM
I know this may have been asked before but I'm to sleepy atm to use forum search...

Not offline mode either...

I mean Online mode, where does it drop on frequent?

amtalx
Mar 17, 2007, 10:16 AM
Parum. Keep grinding there and youll get tons of it.

Jakosifer
Mar 17, 2007, 10:20 AM
I went through "Unsafe Passage C and B" about 5 times and ended up with 12 of them, I gave 4 to my friend and sold the rest for only about 12000. >_>

*doesn't like Kubara Weapons*

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 17, 2007, 10:21 AM
Grinding? Grinding weapons?

Grinding does NOT equal 'Runs'...

Farming is creepy, just say 'Hunting'...

[crazy people swaping the real terms for other odd terms...]

Tahldon
Mar 17, 2007, 11:48 AM
You can actually get it all over the place, it just pops up sometimes.

Also, I find it rather ironic that a player is LOOKING for Kubara wood now.

Way back people were leaving Kubara wood on the ground! LEAVING IT. "Don't pick that crap up." I even came across an instant where a group was even leaving Scape dolls on the ground.

What an interesting experience PSU has been thus far. I bet all those guys feel pretty silly..

Anyways, if you are on 360 server and you see me (Hale/Tahldon) I'll give you some Kubara wood. Help lighten your search.

Soukosa
Mar 17, 2007, 04:36 PM
Any mission with alot of containers will be a good place. Natural object containers like the hay stacks in the meadow and trees have a higher chance of dropping wood items, including Kubara Wood. The two co-op missions supposedly have above average rates for Kubara Woods as well, possibly from particular containers. Should also be noted that it seems with the update that they added in the co-op missions, they increased the chance of Kubara Wood showing by a noticable amount.

Itsuki
Mar 17, 2007, 04:52 PM
On 2007-03-17 14:36, Sounomi wrote:
Any mission with alot of containers will be a good place. Natural object containers like the hay stacks in the meadow and trees have a higher chance of dropping wood items, including Kubara Wood. The two co-op missions supposedly have above average rates for Kubara Woods as well, possibly from particular containers. Should also be noted that it seems with the update that they added in the co-op missions, they increased the chance of Kubara Wood showing by a noticable amount.

The poison bushes in Easter Peril have a very weird drop pattern. But they do seem to drop Kubara wood abnormally often. I've heard some japanese people refer to the mission as Kubara-mori (Kubara Forest) in party~

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hmm... >>;

So I should do 'The Rogues Path' and 'The Eastern Perill' more...

Helly
Mar 17, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-03-17 09:48, Tahldon wrote:
You can actually get it all over the place, it just pops up sometimes.

Also, I find it rather ironic that a player is LOOKING for Kubara wood now.

Way back people were leaving Kubara wood on the ground! LEAVING IT. "Don't pick that crap up." I even came across an instant where a group was even leaving Scape dolls on the ground.

I remember being in teams like that! Such silly peoples! I got no use for the wood but I still will always pick it up! Kubara Wood trully is the Photon Drop of PSU.

Finalzone
Mar 18, 2007, 09:40 PM
It is when I sold them. Kubara woods is a must to make rare weapons. Those who left in the field are screwed to not understanding their values.