PDA

View Full Version : Armored Core 4

Irro
Mar 19, 2007, 09:28 PM
Well... I was bored and decided to actually post on here... surprise surprise, so Hai! >:D I can be a bit insane at times, so try to ignore that. Now, back onto the subject at hand, is anyone else here getting Armored Core 4 tomorrow? My friend and I are (most likely) going to create a new clan/guild/thingy on Armored Core 4, so post your thoughts on the game and if you wanna join our clan/guild/thingy when it comes out. n_n;

On a side note... why is there an Xbox topic label but not an Xbox 360 one? >:o

On another side note... does anyone here play Furcadia? (I thought I'd pack it all into one post. :3)

omegapirate2k
Mar 19, 2007, 09:29 PM
If its a faster paced version of chromehounds, then I'm all game.

Irro
Mar 19, 2007, 09:32 PM
If you've watched any of the videos on it, it's MUCH faster paced version of Chromehounds, but it's far more customizable.

omegapirate2k
Mar 19, 2007, 09:33 PM
Well then, I AM all for it.

w00t!

kazuma56
Mar 20, 2007, 12:55 AM
Getting it for PS3 if i can find it tommorow...otherwise i'll have to wait on till thursday.

Kent
Mar 20, 2007, 08:12 AM
From what I've heard, it's about as bad as the rest of the Armored Core series, just in a different way.

That being, they finally fixed that god-awful control scheme... But in return, made the game really short, easy and linear. At least, that's what I've heard... :/

Solstis
Mar 20, 2007, 08:27 AM
The mechs look great, but EGM/OXM (can't remember which one) blasted it. (and to add to what Kent said) Something about the terrain being flat, simple, dull, and boring.