PDA

View Full Version : God/Equip???(Was it a real god unit?)

Saligun
Mar 20, 2007, 04:47 PM
I have heard alot about this god unit but could never get anyone to even show me one,so i want to know if the God/Equip ever really exsisted or was it just made up to cover some sort of cheating?

burning_card
Mar 20, 2007, 04:52 PM
Far as i remember it was a hacked item.

Banish
Mar 20, 2007, 05:02 PM
God/Equip was never a real God/unit.

burning_card
Mar 20, 2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah but wasn' it a real item? I recall it being a hacked item, but it still existed.

Banish
Mar 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
I think it was a code ( I remeber reading it somewhere, that would make your char equip anything ).

DC_PLAYER
Mar 20, 2007, 06:22 PM
there is a movie on this site that shows how does the god of equip works, it is a server error that alows players to equip stuff that only 1 or more of the party members can.

another way is the old fashion way.......cheats/codes/hacks

Krisan
Mar 20, 2007, 06:28 PM
It was a code, yes, and that's all it was.
Someone who used it probably made up the excuse that there was a rare unit that allowed them to equip anything.. the word got out and the rumor sort of exploded. There never actually was a unit that went by that time.

DC_PLAYER
Mar 20, 2007, 06:37 PM
cheaters normally use that so they can hace 1 char that can equip hunter, ranger and force weapons, androids could equip aura fields, hunters with psico wands.......

Splash
Mar 20, 2007, 08:35 PM
No, an AR induced code that creates an item that aren't seen in the game alone is not a real item. Same says for the "Sonic mag", "AL RAPPY" (as in armor), and others.

Bezmor
Mar 21, 2007, 03:12 AM
Just confirming here:
"God of equip" is an AR code that is used to allow any character weild any weapon. I was in a game once where a FOmar was walking around with Tsumikiri J-Sword. (talk about meele FO) anywyas the funny part was he asked me if i was legit...

Tweengo
Mar 22, 2007, 09:24 AM
It would be great if it was a real active drop though. I'd like to see what a Hucast would look like with the Magical Piece, or, that Rabbit Wand, plus the bunny ears (which I can't get offline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ).

DC_PLAYER
Mar 22, 2007, 10:26 AM
but you can
go to the downloads page and download all the tutorials, (can't remember wich one is it), there is one witha hucast using the rabbit wand.....remember that it is a server error

Yianna
Mar 23, 2007, 06:04 AM
God of equip allow you to equip everything, and real god/unit are over-boost (god/power ==> + 36895 ATP etc...)

And it's a code, of course

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Mar 24, 2007, 12:26 AM
It was a hacked item on GC but it didn't let you equip everything.You put it in your armor and it let you use SOME items you couldn't equip b4.Then a code was made to equip everything so nobody had these anymore.You probly never seen these because the only people who had them were in my clan.These were made a few months after the games release.