PDA

View Full Version : Ranger: Help on Dark Falz

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 12:46 PM
I was home sick this day so i tried to kill DF on very hard with my level 68 RaCast, and I didn't even get past the first part http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I need some help with what items, level and mag I need to be able to beat him. I REALLY WANT ULTIMATE BAD. Just wanna get a frozen shooter lolz. Please help. >.<

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 12:51 PM
I can try and get any item I need but the RaCast is my main... Its purplenum but i got 2 other lvl 20+ accounts so i can tank in hard. The other two accounts are bluefull and greennill

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 03:55 PM
Best thing to do is bring in a few scape dolls. A lvl 68 isn't too bad and it's a purplenum at that. Bring in a mechgun (i usually use the M&A 60's) and a nice rifle with a special that either has gush or fire on it.

Go in and shoot down the spinner things with the rifle or a shot gun if you have a good one. Use the mech guns in the first and second form, and the third use the rifle. Bring some resist light units to boost your resistance to grants, you should have an easy time.

Banish
Mar 21, 2007, 04:12 PM
Also carry a Delsaber's Buster, (Plus Shield of Delsaber), if you want to inflict physical damage on Dark Flaz (when it comes real close).

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
True as well. The buster would help get some meaty hits on him while he's close, and the sheild will give you some nice dark resistance in case you happen to come across some of his more deadly attacks (it may save your life)

if you don't have that equipment though, and your equipment is limited use a nice rifle with a fire special, your best mech guns, and a nice saber with a fire special (for hitting when he's got the sheild on) that will give you a standing chance, but a long battle.

If you REALLY want to get past him though, go in with ten dimates, drop them on the ground as soon as you enter, die, go back and do it ll over. You end up with a lot of health laying on the ground to pick up whenever you want to heal, or run out. It's bad to do this sometimes because you get past the difficulty when you shouldn't...especially going into ults. If you can't beat DF, you'll die from a bartle in forest, very easily.

Banish
Mar 21, 2007, 04:42 PM
This trick is very optional, it requires a Gush Weapon (or a special weapon with a HP steal for a special attack).

When you are near to defeating Dark Falz, it will steal your soul and place it in its body. When this happens, all damage done to Dark Falz will be done to you, you are technically healing Dark Falz, so do not attack Dark Falz when it does this attack. On the map, a red force field shows your connection to Dark Falz.

The only weapon you can fight Falz when it steals your soul, is a Gush Weapon (or a special weapon with a HP steal for a special attack). It will injure Dark Falz, and you will be slightly hurt. Magic/TP is another way to hurt Dark Falz.

Note this trick is very dangerous, and should only be done if you are in deseperately in need, or if you feel that Dark Falz is at its last HP.

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks alot for the help, I'm gonna drop dimates on my next trip,(along with monomates and trimates...) and I'll try to get around 10 Scape Dolls lol. Only thing I need is a fire special weapon then im set

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 06:29 PM
Any suggestions on a good fire rifle and shotgun I can get?

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
you don't need it really. I doubt you would do anything over 50 damage to him anyway, but it's better the nnothing. If you don't have one then grab your best rifle and have at him, just takes a bit longer (not much longer, the special won't help too much)

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 06:46 PM
Well... I'm not really the "rifle" type... any ideas on a good one that's easy to get?

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
Lol, for a purplenum? I would say if you don't have a decent rifle try and go for a varista. It always helped me when i was a hunter (HUcaseal did it easy with a varista) so use that instead. Grind it up a bit, but it's a worthy pistol to get past him. Purplenum is a mechgun Id, but terrible for rifles.

Saigan
Mar 21, 2007, 07:09 PM
All else fails you may be able to get a half decent one from the shop =P As a RAcast pistols should do fine damage for you.

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 07:25 PM
I got Varistas out the wazoo... I mean I got 5 or 6 and I didnt play over 115 hours and I dont grind much so I got tons of grinders in my bank.

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
all the rare weps i got are as follows:
DB's Saber
Double Saber
M&A60 Vise
25&something Justices
Boomas Claw
Custom Ray Ver. 00

Edit: I forgot I got a Photon Launcher *1* run of Volt Opt lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 3---Hit---U on 2007-03-21 17:40 ]</font>

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 07:35 PM
use the H&S 25 justice and the custom ray for sure. It has a fire special that's great for DF 3rd form.

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 07:38 PM
oh duh I forgot about the custom rays special >.< anything else? but burning card thanks for all your help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif cant wait till my shooter lol

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 07:45 PM
that's about it. DF isn't hard, but watch out for the grants special he does...it sucks hard. Good luck with that, i'm sure you'll kick @ss and get the FS soon!

3---Hit---U
Mar 21, 2007, 08:02 PM
Thx alot burning.. I owe you one. I just gotta be carefull lol. I tried DF on my lvl 23 FOney and I got so annoyed.. heaven punisher hits 130... i got 129 hp..... ah well ultimate here I come

burning_card
Mar 21, 2007, 08:12 PM
Remember that DFP won't matter with him. You could have zero DFP and still not get killed, other then his physical attacks (spinners and when he swings at you) but the rest is built on resistance and surviving it means enough dark and light resistance and HP. HP units are great to use.

Obscenity
Mar 22, 2007, 04:30 AM
On 2007-03-21 18:12, burning_card wrote:
Remember that DFP won't matter with him. You could have zero DFP and still not get killed, other then his physical attacks (spinners and when he swings at you) but the rest is built on resistance and surviving it means enough dark and light resistance and HP. HP units are great to use.

The swipe actually does a set amount of damage.

And with a RAcast, a Gush-series rifle is probably going to do more damage to Falz's third form than a Custom Ray's special.

burning_card
Mar 22, 2007, 04:07 PM
Really? I thought the swipe had a DFP related ammount, not a set.

3---Hit---U
Mar 22, 2007, 05:04 PM
I just need more hp than his hits lol

3---Hit---U
Mar 22, 2007, 05:08 PM
And I found a scape doll so Im just gonna get a few more before I try again

burning_card
Mar 22, 2007, 05:18 PM
You'll make it. Keep trying, it may take a few times. Wen you get into ults try to get something with gush on it for your other characters, but it's not needed in VH IMO, you can get past him without it at your level. (MY RAcaseal did it at about lvl 39, and my HUcaseal got into ults at lvl 42, no scapedolls...but my mag was useful)

3---Hit---U
Mar 22, 2007, 08:24 PM
what mag do you have?
its a rare one that can revive you at full pb?

3---Hit---U
Mar 22, 2007, 08:27 PM
i'm gonna try it tomorrow don't really feel like doing it today and nice a 42 in ultimate lol

burning_card
Mar 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
I have a Nidra on my HUcaseal. My Rati works just as well with my RAcast (though i'm a purplenum too so i have to get my weapons for him on other IDs untill i'm in ults, rifles are hard to come by)

Nidra makes you invincable when PB is full, and when your health reaches 10%. When i almost get killed i'm invincable so i can have at damage (except when DF has your soul, it still kills you) but all rares bring you back as far as i know.

3---Hit---U
Mar 23, 2007, 07:56 PM
ah well this sorta sucks for me...
will a savitri give me invincible?
if not can you tell me what mag to get?
Greennill FOnewearl
Greennill HUnewearl
Purplenum RAcast
Bluefull HUmar

ths for all your help

3---Hit---U
Mar 23, 2007, 08:02 PM
well i was gonna make a savitri but I can delete my lvl 14 HUnewearl for something that can make Rati

burning_card
Mar 23, 2007, 08:28 PM
First thing 9not being rude, just tellin ya) edit your post, don't make a double post, a lot of people will ream ya for it lolo.

Anyway, a RAcast won't need the invincible special too much, but if you really want it use a Nidra or a Sato. I think Nidra is the best mag hands down as it's extreemly easy to feed (dimates will increase power a lot, usually get a level in power every feeding, or on other cases every two feedings)

But Nidra and Sato give the invincible special in the same way.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

here is a link. A nidra can be obtained with a male force, with any Id. A cast though needs redria FOmar, or a skyly (depending on you having or 45 pow) that's only two of the Ids. I myself have another memory unit just for making mags lol.

Make sure to get M&Y.

3---Hit---U
Mar 24, 2007, 09:07 AM
ok I'll make a nidra but I got a 5 page report due Monday so I'm not sure when I'll get to it...

I have decided RATI FOR MY MAG http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 3---Hit---U on 2007-03-24 09:52 ]</font>

burning_card
Mar 24, 2007, 02:19 PM
That's what ive got myself. Nidra is wasted on a Ranger IMO. Rangers won't get in the face of danger too much to need the invincible special, and they still bring you back to life when you die, plus they look cool on a RAcast, how they sit of him.

Illolip
Mar 24, 2007, 06:11 PM
when hes in his use a gush attack ive been told it works but ive never tried it myself

Illolip
Mar 24, 2007, 06:12 PM
when hes in his invincible mode i meant to say

3---Hit---U
Mar 24, 2007, 07:53 PM
I got estlla, pilla, and mylla and youlla. My mag changed into some other thig that starts with a bh or something. my mag right now is like level 56-57 and im getting 50 dex, 5 def, 45 pow, and 0 mind ftw. gonna do some other stuff later with it. I got a scape doll on my ranger and some mysterious way I got 2 on my hunter O_o

Edit: Bhirava is 93 and rising! The final stats will be:
45 Dex
5 Mind
12 Def
38 Power
soooo soon! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RATI HAS ARRIVED

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 3---Hit---U on 2007-03-25 11:38 ]</font>

burning_card
Mar 26, 2007, 03:36 PM
Bummer bro, you shouldn't have added def to it, it's a wasted stat on a mag. Mine ended in 135 power and 60 dex. He won't need att that dexterity, but it's nice to have early on.

Have you beaten DF yet? I'm having trouble getting to him wth my RAcast (he's like lvl 34 or something...sooo close to ults yet i can't keep myself from getting beaten up, so i can't get past ruins 1...i wanted to get him in early, looks like i won't)

3---Hit---U
Mar 26, 2007, 07:17 PM
ah IDC about def all the good foods gave it and the bad foods took away def along with most other crap that I needed... didnt get any time to do DF yet and it looks like I won't soon... got alot of homework and I play and instrument in a band where everyone except one person is older than me (I'm talented http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) and the practice is from like 5-10ish so no time until later : The rati saves me scape dolls lol. IDK how I got to DF the first time... I think it was cuz i was on my force and everything moved slow and I could kill everything in one hit and then the switch from normal to VH and *poof* "You had a rough time out there" D'oh! well I'll be there eventually...

burning_card
Mar 26, 2007, 07:29 PM
Hopefully. I've sort of abandoned my RAcast untill i get a better weapon for him. I have a little time to play, but i'm busy myself with a lot of art related stuff ad running a small concept design company that i work on with my wife, too much stuff so little time.

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 03:27 PM
it might be harder for you cuz you are a android but bring in all dimates and monomates or whatever you use and then bring some scape dolls and just use a mechgun. thats what i did but i was level 80 so i dont no you might just have to train more

3---Hit---U
Apr 3, 2007, 03:32 PM
I *COULD* do it now I can use a "*Special Feature*" that I can get alot of stuff to help... And thats pretty sad if you were 80... Resta doesn't help at all. Period.

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
well i dont have your kind or attack power

3---Hit---U
Apr 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
WELL.. you could see the first sentence for my type....

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 03:58 PM
ok whatever..what mag do you have and what rate items do you have???

3---Hit---U
Apr 3, 2007, 04:01 PM
read post 14 for rare weps
read post 34 for mag
^_^

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 04:03 PM
ok sry i wasnt payin attention to the others just mine and yours

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 04:04 PM
did you ever make it to ultimate in the end?

3---Hit---U
Apr 3, 2007, 05:31 PM
Didn't yet, I made a HUcaseal and I'm playing on that alot now.

Fudge-Ocelot
Apr 3, 2007, 06:17 PM
o thats cool

3---Hit---U
Apr 9, 2007, 03:46 PM
just got ultimate!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif:):):):)

AlexCraig
Apr 9, 2007, 05:09 PM
Good Job! Fun isn't it?

3---Hit---U
Apr 9, 2007, 06:07 PM
HECK YEAH!!! But the STUPID SIL DRAGON killed ME! lol well I was not put down and I killed him yaaay lol

werewolfking
Apr 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
ok screw all the swords get a wals mk for a rifle and ur vise will do cause its beserk at your lvl i beat him useing two scape dolls ok have 10 mono dimate and tri and 10 start atomizers and try and find a gush raygun wiht some dark but % dont rly matter so just get those weps and then go die in ultimate trust me lol that sil dragon is a one hit kill

werewolfking
Apr 9, 2007, 06:50 PM
oh u killed him wtf were u useing im lvl 87 now and cant beat him lol plz share the info

3---Hit---U
Apr 9, 2007, 07:45 PM
well i cant say im 100% legit anymore, but I dont use action replay, I stacked though

concussionman
Apr 9, 2007, 07:53 PM
Haha, if you can do damage to the dragon you can beat him, just dodge to the side when he is walking towards you and when he does the freeze breath shoot him in the head. Eventually he will go underground and then just avoid him, and repeat.

Banish
Apr 9, 2007, 08:17 PM
If the instant-freezing of Sil Dragon is bothering you, try equipping a Cure/Freeze, or S-cape instantly by tapping the control stick left to right; or up and down.

T0m
Apr 9, 2007, 11:47 PM
A bit off topic, but I want to remind a few people in this thread about the neat Edit button we have: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/T0m/editbutton.jpg

Using the Edit button to edit a previous post, means you don't have to double post, which is good, because we discourage double posting. ~_~

Alright, back to the Help-on-Dark-Falzing!

Militrant
May 6, 2007, 05:52 PM
Allright. Im about to make a RAcaseal. I have alot of rares.. i have 2 level 80's and 2 75's..

all in ULT.

but m friend said that beatting DF in VH with a cast was a bit difficult.. x_X

because he said he ran out of mates alot.. with like 10 tri's, 10 di's, and 10 mono's.

i probably could beat the fag, DF. but idk. do you know any tips/tricks to beating DF with casts in VH..

cause i really dont wanna be half way through 3rd form with 2 monomates.. x_x

yeah..