PDA

View Full Version : RUPIKA(EP4)Whats her story?

Saligun
Mar 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
I remember this character from the grand squall quest you resecured her with the help of bernie the ramar but what part does rupika play in EP4?Also how much time has passed since her rescuce and her appearance in EP4?Do you work with her on any quests?What techs does she use and what kind of weapons does she carry?Can anyone post any pics of her?Mainly pics of what she looks like in EP4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-03-21 16:31 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Mar 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
SPOILERS

From what I gathered, she has the ability to control energy. I believe she also had D-cell's in her. Leo Grathart (is that how you spell it?) attempts to use her for some evil plan of his. Something to do with the Mother project.

END SPOILERS

That's all the info I have

cashizslick
Mar 22, 2007, 08:54 AM
Yeah its weird . . i remember using the "word select" feature during the grand squall quest by accident and seeing the names "Bernie" and "Rupika" appear . . really weird that Rupika's name showed up.

Saligun
Mar 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
Isn't their anyone who could post some pics of RUPIKA as she appears in PSO BB,and maybe some info on her weapon and techs she uses.Thanks...

Saffran
Mar 24, 2007, 03:18 AM
It's the very same, yes.

Rupika is a neo newman, a new enhanced race of newmen developed by Leo Grahart. She can channel a great deal of energy, except that she cannot control the channeling part.

She was on board of the Gran Squall to be brought to Leo, who was working on the Heaven Striker Project in some of the military facilities on Ragol. Rupika (unconscious) was used to shoot the Heaven Striker, which attracted the meteorite in the subterranean desert. She was then brought there conscious to absorb all that energy, but ended up resonnating with it and bringing the Boss to life.

Rupika uses a Solferino, a Brave Hammer in Normal Mode and a Caduceus later on.

Saligun
Mar 24, 2007, 10:07 AM
Good info thanks,one more thing ,i saw some pics of the RUPIKA shield from PSO BB and i was wondering how it relates to rupika the FOnewearl?

Saffran
Mar 25, 2007, 05:30 AM
The only explanation I could see for that is that it's a boss drop only, and that the boss is partly Rupika herself. Plus the color vaguely matches her outfit.
I have no idea actually.

Saligun
Mar 25, 2007, 01:37 PM
So far i have gotten some usefull info,which is helpfull but i would still like to see some screen shots of RUPIKA if possible.I just want to know if she looks like the templete FOnewearl,The one who is seen in almost all PSO box art and the 1st character you see at the character creation screen if you choose a FOnewearl.THANKS...

IceBurner
Mar 25, 2007, 01:56 PM
She does look like the default FOnewearl. and her appearance as an NPC doesn't change like Nol and Elly did. She's the archetype character, just like Ash, Bernie, Sue, Kireek, Alicia Baz, Dr. Montague, Elenor, and Gilliam.