PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question: Symbol Chat?

Abductor
Dec 7, 2002, 04:01 AM
Hi

I don't see a faq or guide for symbol chat. How the heck does a newbie get into that? I don't even know how to get started.

diospadre
Dec 7, 2002, 11:46 AM
start > chat > symbol chat

you can't write an faq on creativity

Bluedeath
Dec 7, 2002, 08:24 PM
look at others to get ideas dont copy but thats the easiest way to learn how to make a good symbol chat and what i do is my symbol chats reflect on my character like i gave it skikey hair and hes blue, but simply be creative

Abductor
Dec 8, 2002, 07:33 PM
On 2002-12-07 08:46, diospadre wrote:

No kidding Douchebag.

What I'm asking is, I don't understand what one does to create and apply the graphic. In other words do you create a bmp file on your PC with certain limitations that yo somehow upload to your gamecard or what? I'm not asking "how to be a good artist" for f***'s sake.

HUcastAndroid888
Dec 8, 2002, 07:49 PM
You make the symbols in the game. Go to start, chat, symbol chat.

Vyrus
Dec 9, 2002, 06:56 PM
No kidding Douchebag.

What I'm asking is, I don't understand what one does to create and apply the graphic. In other words do you create a bmp file on your PC with certain limitations that yo somehow upload to your gamecard or what? I'm not asking "how to be a good artist" for f***'s sake.

If that's what you meant then you should have said that in the first place moron. And who the hell said anything about connecting your GC to a PC or some crap like that? I got an idea: read the fu**in instruction manual, that's what its for.

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2002, 08:29 PM
Yeah yeah, instruction manual supa. Please calm down, attitude isn't needed since people are trying to help.

The question was answered, goodluck. And if you want to argue, take it to PM's so I don't have to lock the thread. =

Abductor
Dec 10, 2002, 03:52 AM
On 2002-12-07 08:46, diospadre wrote:
start > chat > symbol chat

Anyway sorry I mistook your half helpful half jerky reply to be 100% Jerky. I didn't realize there was a start/chat/symbol chat. I'll check it out, thanks.

PS Vyrus you should probably just avoid reading any questions with the word "newbie" in them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Abductor on 2002-12-10 00:54 ]</font>

elfin
Dec 10, 2002, 04:05 AM
Turrets syndrom??

Vyrus
Dec 10, 2002, 06:46 PM
no, it just makes me angry when people make a topic asking for help, someone offers it, and they reply with some smartass remark like "no kidding douchebag"