PDA

View Full Version : I need help bad!!!!!

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 01:28 AM
I need as much info on the seat of heart and east and west tower quests, whats the best strategy for an ill gill, note i have read insiders on this forum. ike on seat of heart i purposely hit the wrong boxes to bring up my enemy counts but them ill gill are nasty. I've never played online.

Splash
Mar 22, 2007, 02:23 AM
Use FAQ guides to help you on the quests.

For an Ill Gill, shoot it with a gun with high hit%. Unless you are the brave one, you could try close range combat but you would risk dieing from its Megid swing.

And FYI, the Ill Gill's Megid Swing is an automatic death move, EDK won't help. On the other hand, if you are lucky, it will damage you instead of killing you in one hit.

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 02:25 AM
that's what i'm afraid of i guess ill use my freeze traps.

toly369
Mar 22, 2007, 02:29 AM
Dont do Seat of the Heart for Sealed J-Sword, its annoying. Do East Tower, its not that hard. I'm gonna have to know what your character is, cause obviously my strategies as a Humar are going to be different. Basically I try to hit the Mericarol with Zonde barehand casting, making them recoil, Mericus and the other one I use my Supressed gun and try to keep fast combos going in order for them to recoil and not shoot thier insta kill balls and when they charge just move out of the way and keep the combos coming. I've noticed you can safespot behind the breaks in the tower floor or safespot staying REALLY close to the left edge of the floor and shoot the Ill Gill past it or Foie them Rafoi if theres like 3 of them. Basically, Zonde+Foie+Suppressed gun, I only melee on the Recoboxes, Delbiters, and sometimes Del Lily. In East Tower theres a point where there's a Mericus and Merikle right by each other and its a little tricky but I gizonde them and go back through the door to the previous floor if I think im in trouble or dodge their shots and when they charge me I start doing Razonde to finish em off. I'd need to know what ur character is to be able to tell you more about it. I mainly mage/range hybrid it as a Humar

toly369
Mar 22, 2007, 02:30 AM
You can still melee one Ill Gill but 3 is suicide, I reccommend keeping your distance and shooting it. Since I guess you're a Hucast?

Undeadpriest
Mar 22, 2007, 04:57 AM
If you are,indeed,a HUcast i hope you have a high dex mag...as you know HUcast are not born to be perfect accuracy side.

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 05:39 AM
yep im a hucast i have 3 god arms tho. when i do the east tower do i get to go to the gallons shop? and how quickly can i freeze a ill gill, and how far should i stay away?

cashizslick
Mar 22, 2007, 09:48 AM
Gallons shop is only online.

toly369
Mar 22, 2007, 01:41 PM
Hmm i'm thinking of making a video of a Control Tower run, cause its hard to explain, and I would only use range/melee so it would apply to androids, how would I vid that?

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 02:09 PM
there something strange about the control tower, and i read on this forum that i willbe able ot go to the gallon shop after i beat east tower.

toly369
Mar 22, 2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah, you'll be able to go to his shop after you beat East Tower on online. ;

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 02:16 PM
oh ok, that sucks, thanx toly, offline servers are exstinct correct?

Banish
Mar 22, 2007, 05:37 PM
Well, if you play the PSO EPI 1&2 PLUS, you have access to the Control Tower quests.

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 06:37 PM
I do have Plus, does it contain gallons shop?

Ketchup345
Mar 22, 2007, 06:38 PM
No, Gallon's Shop is not in PSO+.

bishop472003
Mar 22, 2007, 09:53 PM
just finished the quest still no ring this is bad.