PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube download quests

Clay
Mar 24, 2007, 10:40 AM
Well, this is the last month of the Gamecube game online. Despite all my trying, numerous things have conspired to make me unable to play. My account is missing, my dialup is not working (which I get free with my DSL) and in general, it's just messed up.

I never did download Blue Star Memories and the Ep III sequel missions (Bullet of Future Assassin and...uh...the other one). Are these even still available?

And is it possible to simply get someone else's Gamecube memory card and play these quests? Or are the missions only downloaded "temporarily" and require an internet connection?

Thanks in advance.

Saligun
Mar 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
I have played them and there temporarily saved to your MC and deleted when your done.

metatime
Mar 24, 2007, 12:49 PM
you can download them from other places but you need a working BBA/dialup adapter.

Clay
Mar 25, 2007, 06:34 PM
Can you elaborate on the other places and how to do it? I'm willing to invest in a broadband adapter, but I just don't have time to do it before the servers close.

Ketchup345
Mar 25, 2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=102595&forum=1&0
He can't elaborate much more.

DikkyRay
Mar 25, 2007, 07:11 PM
Er, i hate to tell you this, but you better invest quickly. Only 1 more week for the freedom lol.
Then its Buh-Bye free PSO.
As for your other questions, yes you can play them from another person's MC

Jasam
Mar 29, 2007, 11:17 AM
My computers been naff, and won't connect me (I think the cable's given out)..
Shame that, today was my last chance as well :'(