PDA

View Full Version : Cast Foretechers, any advice?

Genoa
Mar 24, 2007, 06:50 PM
I took my main and have been hopping her around from class to class. I got HU10 / RA10 / FO10 / FIG3
I tried Guntecher for a couple days, it was quite fun actually. But I thought i'd go deeper into techs =0. Completely skipped Wartecher, went straight for the kill.

I took into consideration that Casts have extremely low TP/MST/EVP but has really good HP/ATP/ATA/DFP. So I thought I'd take the class that gives really good TP/MST/EVP and has low HP/ATP/ATA/DFP... and mix it with my race who can compensate for it.

I'm an F-Cast lvl.60 Fortetecher 3, stats:
HP: 946
ATP: 256
ATA: 119
TP: 453 <-- =0
DFP: 63
EVP: 318
MST: 172

I heal the party decently and my buffs aren't based off of TP, so that's a big help for the party as well as myself. I can actually deal decent damage with techs, and still get lvl.30 Bullets for cards and bow as well.

Palette:
Hikauri(5)
3 Majimra's w/3 Kikami's
2 Howrods

Armor:
Sori-Senba
Sta/Force
Mega/Power
Mega/Wall
(various SUV's)

I use the Majimra's for Diga/Gidiga, Resta/Reverser, Dambarta/Zalure
Howrods are for Foie/Rafoie/Damfoie/Jellen and Buffs

Should I take into consideration other equipment or techs? What exactly bests suites a cast for teching? Any recomendations for armor/slots? I definately <3 the Cards though, not parting with them. The bow stays as well.
Any help is appreciated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

[EDIT: Leveled a little >_> ... few response since original post]
[EDIT 2: ARE THERE ANY CAST FORTETECHERS?! >_> ...]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2007-03-26 13:49 ]</font>

Starlet
Mar 24, 2007, 07:57 PM
Well for FTs, Tero / Legs are really nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GreenArcher
Mar 24, 2007, 11:53 PM
Get a better head slot, there's so many to choose from
Gi/Magic
Sori Tech Charge, a whoping 280 TP! That's over 50% of your base TP!
Me/Concentrate
Me/Quick
Har/Quick

Genoa
Mar 26, 2007, 11:35 AM
I am trying to find a nice rare unit, i'll be looking out for those. Sori Tech Charge would be great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Small other question that's been bothering me, the Dam-techs.... how come when u cast them... your next PP regain is decreased? 0_o I thought the PP burn was only when you hold it... Why must it sacrifice more afterwards :<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2007-03-26 10:27 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Mar 27, 2007, 01:34 PM
-compares stats with his beast fortetecher-

Female Beast, Lvl 54, FT8
Hp: 1049
Atp: 270
Ata: 87 -cries-
Tp: 485
Dfp: 58
Evp: 388
Mst: 195

vs

Female Newman, Lvl50, WT5
Hp: 1149
Atp: 287
Ata: 123
Tp: 523
Dfp: 69
Evp: 415 *taking a guess
Mst: 215 *taking a guess

---

Hmm I really don't think Me/Quick or Har/Quick is a good unless you're just there for support. It kills your tp by 100 or so.

I would reccomend
- head (need something to raise both tp & mst)
- arm (since you're a cast, ata is high so just work on power unless you want more ata, or ata with power)
- body (def and evd good, but personally I hate evade)
- extra (stamina+ 'addition to pp recharge', hp regenerate, me concentrate, and... -what's that other one-)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-03-27 11:41 ]</font>