PDA

View Full Version : Oran...? Is this ID Good for a HUmar or any class?!

Sedyne
Dec 7, 2002, 03:53 PM
What class is this ID good for?

BrokenHope
Dec 7, 2002, 05:08 PM
Hunters since they find daggers most often followed by swords, there also the only id i've heard that finds syncesta(from forest hidletorr) the item that is used to change lavis cannon to lavis blade and lavis blade to double cannon. I've also seen reports of oran finding the lavis cannon from a sinow red.

Oran also find twin chakrams, red partisan, aura field and plenty more.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 8, 2002, 12:55 AM
On 2002-12-07 14:08, Broken Hope wrote:
Hunters since they find daggers most often followed by swords, there also the only id i've heard that finds syncesta(from forest hidletorr) the item that is used to change lavis cannon to lavis blade and lavis blade to double cannon. I've also seen reports of oran finding the lavis cannon from a sinow red.

Oran also find twin chakrams, red partisan, aura field and plenty more.

are you sure about those reports? orans been pretty damn sucky to me. far too make bloody arts >_<

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 12:56 AM
sure on the syncesta
it's been confirmed

Blue-Hawk
Dec 8, 2002, 01:21 AM
ok, then my real question is... WHERE THE HELL IS MY FRIGGIN DRAGONS CLAW?! im doing nothing but ult forest runs and nada. just finished my 7th in a row. its pissing me off. sorry about the language. but i figured that after working an 11 1/2 hour day, the damn sil dragon would be nice to me.

sMaRtAzZ
Dec 8, 2002, 02:19 AM
lol blue-hawk i've been lookin for that dragon claw too....never found it...but WHERE IS MY SYNCESTA??!?!?! damn hildetorr dropped an antidote...seriously an ANTIDOTE...and i did the friggin tp trick for like an hour....-____-;; but everything else has been rite...like i found my aura field, star amp, etc....oran's just gotta wait a while to get all their stuff o_O

Blue-Hawk
Dec 8, 2002, 09:09 AM
im lv 99 now, and on ult forest run #10 now. is there any way for oran to get their grubby little hands on a spirit garment without going online? or on multiplayer?