PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Not Quite Phantastic

Weeaboolits
Mar 25, 2007, 10:23 PM
Not Quite Phantastic
By Ronin Cooper

Episode One: Ria Arlo, Rookie Guardian
[spoiler-box]
The Guardians, the very symbol of justice and security, they put their lives on the line every day for the sake of the citizens, they are truly heroes... Ria Arlo, however....

Ria was a young newman girl of about sixteen years age, she was quite short in stature, and though not sensitive about this, she couldn't stand being mistaken for a little girl. Her blue hair pulled into a ponytail and her violet eyes shined with excitement, she was in a particularly good mood today, as she had just been approved to join the guardians, also she was visitting the Raffon meadows of Parum for the first time in her life.

"Woah..." Ria muttered as she gazed upon Raffon with awe, she'd never been to Parum before, and she could hardly believe that such green meadows could exist on a planet so seemingly industrialized. Ria had, in fact, only been off the colony a few times before, and then, only to Neudaiz. Ria ran out into the lush open meadows, and promptly tripped over a polty.

"What?" Ria muttered staring at the odd little scaly creature, "What the heck is it?" she wondered aloud as she picked up a stick and poked it in the stomach.

Ria recoiled as the polty lunged at her face, striking her jaw hard. Ria dropped to her knees cursing into her palm as she clutched her jaw in pain.

"You little!" she shouted angrily, drawing her longsword, "Get back here!" she yelled as she charged after the polty, which had decided to flee in terror. She chased it with the single-minded determination of an enraged koltova until finaly she had cornered it near a large cave.

"Now you pay!" she shouted as she tightened her grip and prepared to bring her blade down on the poor little beast, but before she could do so she heard a thunderous roar behind her, causing her to forget all about the polty. Ria whirled around to see what was behind her, what she saw made her heart drop. Standing right behind her was a particularly angry looking De Ragan.

"Oh, crap..." she muttered, dropping her sword on the ground, she knew full well that there was no way this could end well.

Ep1/End[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-11-13 16:14 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 26, 2007, 03:33 PM
Stickied.

Weeaboolits
Mar 27, 2007, 11:04 AM
^_^ Awesome, I got stickied!
I added the second episode, as well as some line breaks to increase readability since the tabs get dropped.
I'll have the next episode up as soon as it's finished, enjoy!

Weeaboolits
Jun 28, 2007, 08:16 AM
*bump so that I can find this more easily*

I'm rewriting the second episode, I decided that I don't want to have a really solid continuity, rather I'm going to make it more episodic. ;]

I'm working on some other things too, but I'll try to have this done soon. >.>;

Sord
Jun 28, 2007, 02:01 PM
wah?! you should be writing for FKL story *stab with spork*

so anyways, you wrote before 0_o Hmm, well, I'll pay attention to this then. Also, stick the topic in your Favs folder (as in on PSOW, at the top right of the thread is "Add To Favorites") makes things much easier to keep track of (and when I do it, it saves me many a repeat dumpster dive.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-06-28 12:05 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jun 28, 2007, 02:04 PM
FKL > This.
JK man good work