PDA

View Full Version : Peoples

FenderReplica
Mar 26, 2007, 10:07 AM
I've noticed a few annoying things over the weekend

1. There has been a few full time beggers knocking around popular counters begging for money.

2. Some people, mostly Hunter Class, would get stomped to death or crispy toasted more than 5 times by Regan on Rank B, come on guys, observe what the monster behaves and try to save money and your frustration.

3. Lazy arses expecting other people to get the job done for them. In CB co ops, an increasing proportion of people tend to tag the monsters and hurry down to the next room. Leaving 1 or 2 participants fighting Jabras on their own...

Have some sense guys, respects are only given to the ones who respect others

majan
Mar 26, 2007, 10:09 AM
welcome to psu!

CyarVictor
Mar 26, 2007, 10:15 AM
That's been going on since the begining. That and constant handing out of random cards. Also an increase in jacked up prices on npc synth items.

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 10:16 AM
All the newer players tend to hang around the populated areas (Clyez City 4th Floor) and beg for items and it can be annoying, but it's really not hard to ignore them. And sounds like you're playing with some grade A jackass'. I've never partied with any incompetent players like that before (well, 1 person comes to mind..), but yeah..that sucks.

If you're on 360 you should party with me sometime. I'm not one of those people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rashiid
Mar 26, 2007, 10:16 AM
and thats just the 1/2 of it....

omegapirate2k
Mar 26, 2007, 10:17 AM
On 2007-03-26 08:16, Shadow_Moses wrote:
I've never partied with any incompetent players like that before (well, 1 person comes to mind..)

*sniff*, I'm trying the best I can, ok?

CyarVictor
Mar 26, 2007, 10:22 AM
Oh and there's a good number of bad forces out there who won't heal cause: "It costs more to recharge". I'm not bagging on forces cause i have one and know what i have to do with the buffing and healing; I just find it funny that they won't heal and yet whine when someone dies next to them from megid.

Sha Sha
Mar 26, 2007, 10:28 AM
man forces have lost there way on PSU a good support Force should always Hea, Buff and Debuff and then if time attack once or twice for EXP and go back to healing and so on. If i had the time i would so make a good support force

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 10:28 AM
On 2007-03-26 08:17, omegapirate2k wrote:

I've never partied with any incompetent players like that before (well, 1 person comes to mind..)

Try harder, bitch! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif One more death without a scape and it's insta-boot!

For the record, I wasn't talking about you. For a hint that only you guys would know.. "PARTY???" XD

omegapirate2k
Mar 26, 2007, 10:30 AM
XD

But yeah, the no scapes thing... er... Green_Archer3 told me to O_O

MayLee
Mar 26, 2007, 10:32 AM
On 2007-03-26 08:28, Shadow_Moses wrote:

On 2007-03-26 08:17, omegapirate2k wrote:

Try harder, bitch! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif One more death without a scape and it's insta-boot!

For the record, I wasn't talking about you. For a hint that only you guys would know.. "PARTY???" XD

LAWLERCOASTER! XD