PDA

View Full Version : Rare Spawn for Unsafe Passage S2

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I'm using the psupedia rare spawn map. I'm a bit confused by the "B Layout" it says

Pannon x3 (x3) second room Pannon x6

Is the "second room" the second part of the first room? The first room is sort of split in two or the the "second room" past the doors?

It's probably really elementary, but this shite confused the hell out of me.

And I know this belongs in Gameplay, but it wouldn't have gotten answered immediately if posted there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Kaydin
Mar 26, 2007, 04:53 PM
It's the second part of the first room, around the corner, before you go through the door.

There's a typo too. It should say Pannon x 5 not Pannon x 6. You will never find 6 Pannons there. Ever.

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 04:55 PM
Someone should definitely edit that shite then. Confused the hell out of me, dude. Thanks, "Kayden." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tiyr
Mar 26, 2007, 04:59 PM
I actually restart anytime I get that map, regardless. It's the only spawn type where you have to clear the entire first block AND you don't even know if the spawn's a rare until block three. It takes about four times as long as either of the other block types.

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 05:50 PM
Aww, I just got a spawn of them from the A layout. 2 easter eggs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Deus-Irae
Mar 26, 2007, 06:10 PM
oh thats annoying. now the description reads "second room", but just a few days ago it read "further in". it was clearer before hand.

i allways thought the 6x Pannon refered to the pannon that spawn after you kill the first 3. so if there are 5x delsaban around the bend in the first room instead of 5x pannon, then it is not a rare spawn map? (can someone confirm this?)

someone should make that more clear. i did find a few rappy on that map version the other day though, but i used to run the 5x delsaban version too. :/

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
bump*

can anyone confirm my question? (im pretty sure i got it now, from what Kadan said. i just want some confirmation)

also is anyone here registered on PSUpedia and can they change the entry to make things more clear for people? thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Para
Mar 27, 2007, 01:33 PM
I regularly edit the Rare monster guide myself and I think the term "further in" can be a bit subjective.

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2007, 01:43 PM
i agree, but that wasnt what i wanted confirmation on. (for the record, i think "further in" is a lot more descriptive than "second room". maybe "second half of the room" would be better? not sure on what terminology would be best)

mostly the confusion is the fact that 6 rappy spawn in after you kill the first 3 rappy in the first room. what needs to be made clear is what spawn patter we are exactly looking for.

now it says 6x Rappy will spawn in the second room. there is never any such spawn first of all. you either get 5x Delsaban, or 5x Rappy. is the 5x Delsaban span NOT the rare spawn pattern that we are looking for?

if not: 5x Rappy "further in" or "in second half of the first room" or something along those lines might make it more clear. or saying something about the 5x Delsaban spawn being the wrong set of monsters.

thanks.

Golto
Mar 27, 2007, 02:13 PM
Yes the one at psupedia is incorrect. You need first off all pannons in first section then in the back room near the blocked door 5 Delsabans. The rappy hunter group I'm in used to skip this b variation because we never got it to work until we checked the JPN psu wiki site.

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2007, 02:31 PM
wow, ok. thats unexpected. if thats the case, then PSUpedia has this one all wrong.

so we need the 3x pannon (+plus follow up spwan of 6), and then 5x Delsaban in the second half of the room, before the door is unlocked (with follow up spawn).

thats pretty confusing! but thanks for the input Golto. (i used to run both versions because it was unclear. i wish i had noted which version i was running when i found the rare spawn the other day.)

Para
Mar 27, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-03-27 12:13, Golto wrote:
Yes the one at psupedia is incorrect. You need first off all pannons in first section then in the back room near the blocked door 5 Delsabans. The rappy hunter group I'm in used to skip this b variation because we never got it to work until we checked the JPN psu wiki site.

Actually I got the B variation to work awhile ago and got my Easter Egg from that variation. Its confirmed. I even edited the rare rappy spawn to indicate that they spawn in the very final room.

I don't know about the Pannon (x3 + x3) spawn but I can pretty much confirm the rest is correct more or less

.. and i changed it to Further in, Second Half now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-03-27 19:54 ]</font>

Jey
Mar 27, 2007, 10:46 PM
The B spawn lists are kind of whack on PSUpedia. I just ran what I suppose is B-3 and the B2 spawn should be Pannon x5 -> Delsaban x5 and the B3 spawn should be Delsaban x2+Pannon x3.

Plus, the second room (of 3) in B1 only spawns 5 mobs at a time... not 6.

Golto
Mar 27, 2007, 10:54 PM
Well I can only tell you what happened to us and what is on the JPN psu wiki, which I trust a lot more than psupedia. There could be 2 different spawns for the B variation. My team has ran into a different spawning pattern for C-X too. We had 1 Sendilian twice with the 2 rappies.

Para
Mar 28, 2007, 06:11 AM
On 2007-03-27 20:46, Jey wrote:
The B spawn lists are kind of whack on PSUpedia. I just ran what I suppose is B-3 and the B2 spawn should be Pannon x5 -> Delsaban x5 and the B3 spawn should be Delsaban x2+Pannon x3.

Plus, the second room (of 3) in B1 only spawns 5 mobs at a time... not 6.

What do you mean? PSUPedia is right on the B=3 spawn... I was doing Unsafe Passage all night yesterday and it seems accurate to me.

Arika
Mar 28, 2007, 09:05 AM
Hey , I have problem about this too, I and my partner hunt rappy here for 5 days, we seen 6-7 times of rappy, but all is A-X , I think the B-X and C-X is incorrect? can any1 confirm that ithe chart is correct or not?

btw, the correct B-X is panon x3 and it is respawn or not? ( in jp wiki say only 3 panon, not indicate respawn)
then next room panon 5 ?or del 5?( I alway do panon 5) ???
the correct b2 is really panon 2 + del 3 or not? I never seen panon 3 + del 2 ???

can any1 confirm C-X too? all correct or not? the panonx4 then del 4 part?

I hunt rappies until I saw 10+ rappies, but I found only A-X, so I m not sure can any1 confirm that b-X , C-X is correct?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-03-28 07:31 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 28, 2007, 09:55 AM
My team has almost the opposite happen. C-X around 9 times so far, A-X once and some strange variation of B once. For C-X in b2 its pannon x4 + delsban x2 + delsban x2. B-X is strange and i'm just not sure anymore.

Deus-Irae
Mar 28, 2007, 04:59 PM
damn. im confused http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2007-03-28 14:59 ]</font>