PDA

View Full Version : Charts with Drops per Stage

Neoptolemus
Mar 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can find carts for drops per stage, similar to the Japanese Wiki site, but in non-Googlized English? If I recall correctly, psupedia had a similar format in the beginning, but abandoned it for their current format of drops per creature per level segment. This is helpful, and all, but what about drops from boss boxes and standard boxes? What about the little things, like Something Sweet dropping from the bee hives? Any ideas on where I can locate such a chart?

Rashiid
Mar 27, 2007, 03:13 PM
just ask what ur lookin for, sumone on here has found it lol

A2K
Mar 27, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-03-27 13:12, Neoptolemus wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find carts for drops per stage, similar to the Japanese Wiki site, but in non-Googlized English? If I recall correctly, psupedia had a similar format in the beginning, but abandoned it for their current format of drops per creature per level segment. This is helpful, and all, but what about drops from boss boxes and standard boxes? What about the little things, like Something Sweet dropping from the bee hives? Any ideas on where I can locate such a chart?

That would be hanging fruit, not bee hives. I'd be pretty annoyed if a Mizura showed up every time I shot one of those...

Neoptolemus
Mar 27, 2007, 03:33 PM
Its not really a matter of not knowing where to find something... It's more that I want to know what I can expect to find when I go to a certain area. I don't really go out hunting for certain items.

Soukosa
Mar 27, 2007, 03:55 PM
The biggest problem is, is that we don't know all of what can drop in each area and mission yet. PSU Wiki merely lists things that people have submitted and not everything and in some areas (like Moatoob, why does it get no love?) are rather bare. I have been working on this for a couple months now in my free time. Maybe some day I'll manage to get it all done (only for the expansion to come out and for me to start all over with that).

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2007, 08:02 PM
yeah it would be nice to have these type of charts.

i guess im kind of spoiled from the way things were set up here when i was playing PSO EP 1/2. but i guess it will take awhile to get to that point again.

how did most of that info come about anyways, from submitted findings or from craking the game?

it seems like the PSU drops are a bit more random as well. l

SolomonGrundy
Mar 27, 2007, 08:34 PM
On 2007-03-27 18:02, Deus-Irae wrote:
yeah it would be nice to have these type of charts.

i guess im kind of spoiled from the way things were set up here when i was playing PSO EP 1/2. but i guess it will take awhile to get to that point again.

how did most of that info come about anyways, from submitted findings or from craking the game?

it seems like the PSU drops are a bit more random as well. l

part of the problem is that with server side saving, the drops CAN be different, so you are relying on player info, rather than ripping the disk.

Soukosa
Mar 27, 2007, 08:39 PM
You could say ST's lazy or maybe they don't want to put much into it but there is a specific pattern to most drop related things in the game. Basicly just have to figure out the pattern and get enough data to fill in the remaining holes.

Neoptolemus
Mar 27, 2007, 10:20 PM
On 2007-03-27 13:55, Sounomi wrote:
The biggest problem is, is that we don't know all of what can drop in each area and mission yet. PSU Wiki merely lists things that people have submitted and not everything and in some areas (like Moatoob, why does it get no love?) are rather bare. I have been working on this for a couple months now in my free time. Maybe some day I'll manage to get it all done (only for the expansion to come out and for me to start all over with that).

I will gladly lend a hand, if you need one. I think it would benefit many here and elsewhere.

Kion
Mar 29, 2007, 10:06 PM
I made a tread lke this and got flamed for it....
PSupedia's drop chart would be alot nicer if it were by area and not alphabetically. The best I've found so far is the japanese wiki, but figuring it out even with a translation site is hard sometimes.

Neoptolemus
Mar 30, 2007, 12:04 AM
I agree! I think I am going to attempt to create something. Maybe I'll just try to translate the Japanese translated version. I guess that'd be a good first step at least.