PDA

View Full Version : What happened to that "I couldnt synth my way our of a paper

EphekZ
Mar 27, 2007, 05:46 PM
becuase I seriously need it now ;_;

my PM has failed me for the last time.

it failed countless 8* synths.

it failed my crenata that I hunted for about 3 weeks

and finally it failed a bunch of 9*

...so...I just bought a PM device zero and used it...

stupid PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Mystil
Mar 27, 2007, 07:21 PM
If that was a pure PM(maxed in one stat), I'm sorry but I'm going to say ZEROing it was probably not the best decision. I'm sure my tech PM couldn't synth rods and canes if her life depended on it, but I'd rather not spend 3 mill raising a new one(or more for a different type).

EphekZ
Mar 27, 2007, 07:50 PM
nah it wasn't a pure strike. I really don't care. i'm done with synthing shit.

Nai_Calus
Mar 28, 2007, 07:28 AM
Synthing is IMO the worst idea ST has come up with to date, and that includes PSO's double saves that led to 2184,3565t332 corruptions.

Hence, I'm only going to be raising my PM for the sake of having a ludicrous little pink lolibot running around with me with a rod three times her size. XD It'll be cute. And undoubtedly it will not be able to synth rods for me worth a fuck, pure tech or no. XD

Mystil
Mar 28, 2007, 07:41 AM
..That is..

A very realistic cool looking force you have there. O_o

Meh I could probably make some good money synthing rods and canes for lowly forces. Stuff that wont kill my wallet if it breaks.

-Shimarisu-
Mar 28, 2007, 07:52 AM
I'M FO-FABULOUS :DDDDD

omegapirate2k
Mar 28, 2007, 08:17 AM
If I used my PM for synthing it would be made of fail.

But no, I use it for killing enemies.

Mystil
Mar 28, 2007, 08:28 AM
On 2007-03-28 05:52, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I'M FO-FABULOUS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifDDDD

Cause it came from you I have to wonder if that's sarcastic way of mocking me O_o.

*sigh* I miss my PSO FO. Too bad the GC community on the private servers are dead and gone.

Nai_Calus
Mar 28, 2007, 08:28 AM
Hold me, Shim, and tell me why the US male voices all suck incredible amounts of shit. DX It's hampering my efforts to make a faggy bishounen newman without recreating him constantly because I hate his voice.

Mystil: Elly > j00. >3 PSO NPC recreations FTW!

EphekZ
Mar 28, 2007, 08:11 PM
On 2007-03-28 06:17, omegapirate2k wrote:
If I used my PM for synthing it would be made of fail.

But no, I use it for killing enemies.

another reason why I zero'd it is becuase it didn't do anything for me. It was just a burden and lost my s-ranks.