PDA

View Full Version : Starting new

Eco
Mar 28, 2007, 07:28 PM
Alright i am pretending that this is the first time a am playing PSO.
and i dont know about all the cheats
I am erasing my old characters
Now remember i have NO knawledge of PSO.
anyone got tips?

Eco
Mar 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
I am also looking for good section IDs for a
FOmar or Foneweral (cant decide wich one i should make
a RAmar
a HUmar
and a RAcast.

as you can see i love Rangers

Also i would like mag suggestions

Banish
Mar 28, 2007, 07:34 PM
Don't get surrounded by enemies.

Do not attempt to activate any "cheats".

Have fun, and enjoy Phantasy Star, but don't be in a hurry to do anything.

Eco
Mar 28, 2007, 07:37 PM
BLECH!!! Cheats are awefull ((lol my former PSO knowing and loving self speaking there))

Banish
Mar 28, 2007, 07:53 PM
My main advice for you, Eco, is to seek your knowledge here, on PSOW, on all the data you need for your questions.

But then again, that is what the forum boards are for. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Splash
Mar 28, 2007, 10:33 PM
If you have no knowledge about PSO, then how do you know about the importance of section IDs? O_o

Besides that, guides for help first, forum search second, topic as last resort.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Splash on 2007-03-28 20:33 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Mar 28, 2007, 11:31 PM
Make sure you type correctly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
NO ASKING OR POSTING CHEATS.
That feels really weird to say.

werewolfking
Mar 29, 2007, 09:38 AM
well for your racast go with a purplenum as the mechs are great and for your ramar go with a greenill great for rifles and a fonewearl is a better choice in my opinion and for your humar skyly cant go wrong with swords and easy god items and equips so.. but still its up to you.. if u lied near me i could give u a few swords and stuff for your humar and a couple good guns for ur rangers im in California by the way

Tweengo
Mar 29, 2007, 09:57 AM
I'd say make a Racast for when you get to Ultimate Mines. My inferior human ranger is having a hard time in mines at the moment due to a lack of Freeze Traps, and my Spread Needle there is pretty much redundant 'cause 'bots can't get paralyzed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I started a new Racast last week. Still in normal though as I play more with my other characters.

burning_card
Mar 29, 2007, 04:24 PM
Have fun and pick your favorite character. Any character can kick @ss in PSO, it just depends on what you like most.

Greg169
Mar 31, 2007, 06:29 AM
ok I've been playing for like 3 years now and i have 2 characters over lv.100 and i've never encountered any "cheats". Unless you're talking about the exp tricks or duping. But those arn't cheats. If there are more let me know. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Eco
Mar 31, 2007, 11:48 PM
OMG my brother has an action replay and F****ed up my character and he was lvl 110 and now he is lvl 100 again and some how he goes now lvls when i am supposed to go up a lvl so i restarated him and my brother has his own memory card to F*** up

concussionman
Apr 1, 2007, 12:13 AM
Wow that sucks.

For a mag, Rati all the way, with the Shifta Deband Bonus, and if you have the right Photon blast you can stack and do massive damage. Very good.

If you're only planning on redoing one character for now, i would sugest Yellowboze, because it has good rares that are quick and easy to find, and in great variety.

Eco
Apr 2, 2007, 03:11 PM
yeah i am planning on getting rati and sato

Undeadpriest
Apr 2, 2007, 03:34 PM
Good luck then Eco

Banish
Apr 2, 2007, 04:42 PM
On 2007-03-31 04:29, Greg169 wrote:
ok I've been playing for like 3 years now and i have 2 characters over lv.100 and i've never encountered any "cheats". Unless you're talking about the exp tricks or duping. But those arn't cheats. If there are more let me know. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Well, you aren't allowed to post/discuss cheats/ing here, but PM me if you want to know what they are.