PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Meseta

Zero-mx
Mar 29, 2007, 02:03 PM
I was wondering, when the item distribution is set on random or set in order, how is meseta distributed? The same as what you have o ris it whoever picks it up?

Ether
Mar 29, 2007, 02:28 PM
Meseta is counted as a non rare item

NPCMook
Mar 29, 2007, 11:10 PM
Didn't answer the question there Ether...

It distributes it as a normal item so randomly I believe

Mattardo
Mar 29, 2007, 11:16 PM
Whoever picks it up is punished and doesn't get any money (greed is awful). That's why you should never pick up money. Yup. I remember the good ol' days (5 months ago) when most people had no concept of set in order or even knew those settings existed. I loved to let people just leave mid fight to go open boxes and grab money from under my feet, knowing inside that it was all for naught. I had a few people ask why they weren't getting all the money they were picking up. My only reply was "because you're a greedy prick and this isn't PSO.... you greedy prick".

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 29, 2007, 11:19 PM
Meseta is distributed as a Normal Item. It does not distribute evenly amongst the team.

This means that if 1234 meseta drops and is picked up, then 1234 meseta will go to one person.

Mattardo
Mar 29, 2007, 11:22 PM
So... in other words, since everyone is being cryptic : Give Finder (whoever picks it up gets the mesata), Set In Order (everyone takes turns getting the mesata and items, regardless of who picks it up, according to whatever current sharing rule is being believed at the moment, Random (ethe mesata is randomly given out to someone, regardless of who picked it up). There. Christ...