PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Ok, this isn't funny, Rappies! Need Halp Serafi!

XenithFlare
Mar 29, 2007, 02:10 PM
For anyone who has found the board, I offer the sought-after Solid/Power S a lot.

For anyone who has MADE the weapon, the same still applies... unless the % is over 20, in which case you'll probably want more. I don't feel like looking at EVERY one of my accounts (they all have items scattered throughout), so here's a general listing of my rare items/weapons:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=139671&forum=2&30

Items (multiples of all)
-Merculine, Junaline, Neptuline, Hapotite, Petanite, Cladorian, Catilium, Goldania
-Vahra Nail, De Ragan Tail, Meteoric Metal, Adahna Cannon, Tengohg Ala, Serafi Feathers, Rappy Feathers, Jao Delma
-Neu Walna (~30)
-BT Lovers, HIVE, Zoona, Easter Eggs, WD Lovers
-The ever-popular MONOMATE

And I am dead serious. T_T Halp Serafi or die. <_< Though this list can also apply to a Giga/Bullet PP Save if someone wants to give one up.

EDIT: Sorry guys, Solid/Power S is now gone. And so are the people who would once give this list a second glance. =D

EDIT2: Since I have my actual trade list up, I posted the link to it; the list that was available here was out-of-date and incorrect. Plus I didn't think anyone would ever look at this again XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-03-30 18:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-04-12 09:52 ]</font>

Ryoki
Mar 29, 2007, 03:46 PM
This sounds like my thread, but much more impressive.

Eww...Rucar. Nasty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-29 13:49 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Mar 29, 2007, 10:16 PM
The rucar isn't really too terrible, but it definitely isn't a main weapon. At 600+ PP, it doubles the current Nightwalkers... the downside; however, is the 2 PP regen rate. It LOOKS wickedly badass, but the PP regen is what really kills it. It's something you pull out when you want to spam PAs.

pionear
Mar 30, 2007, 01:32 AM
^isn't that an unreleased weapon? Not to sound like I'm b*tching or anything.

XenithFlare
Mar 30, 2007, 01:38 AM
Nope.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 12:35 PM
Did I mention I have a metric fuckton of axes? I'm not sure I stressed that enough... Still lookin' for even the board, people.

XenithFlare
Apr 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
Rappies really dislike me, apparently. T_T Going on 50+ hours with only two sets found. Methinks Dj_Skyepic extinct'd all the rappies from LL... Mrawr. ;__; I'll even take a fuggin' 10% pre-made dagger, and trade tons of items for it! Anything! ><

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 11, 2007, 11:28 PM
If I find a second I’ll be inclined to make a trade...

XenithFlare
Apr 11, 2007, 11:34 PM
Wow, you dug this topic out of the grave XD Np, thanks, man; my trade-list is in my sig. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EnderOfpsu
Apr 12, 2007, 03:00 AM
*sigh* everytime i hunt down SPS for trade its always too late -_-'

XenithFlare
Apr 12, 2007, 11:47 AM
I knoooow! >< I found my SPS at random a few weeks ago, and when I put it on the boards here, NO ONE wanted it. D: Now everyone's crazy to get it.