PDA

View Full Version : purplenum section id ques.

tetsujin
Feb 26, 2001, 03:26 AM
hey, from what i've been readin, it seems that us purplenum's wont find swords too frequently, not that i mind the ton of mechguns im recieving but then again i love the upclose fighting. please dont tell me that i wont find rare swords/sabers jus cuz of my id...that would suck, im looking forward to locatin' a double saber or the big'o dragon slayer and for my id to interfere would totally bite!

ps. i play offline mostly, does that mean more rare swords/sabers or less rare swords/sabers since i play offline?

tetsujin
Feb 26, 2001, 03:29 AM
i forgot to add, im a lvl.28 HUmar playin' offline in the hard difficulty,currently in the forest( jus started ya know)...does that affect my outcome too?

Josh
Feb 26, 2001, 03:39 AM
You're pretty much screwed. The only way u can play as another ID, is if you join an online game and then you play as the host's ID. I'm purplenium too..I hate it!

tetsujin
Feb 26, 2001, 03:42 AM
rats!!!!that jus bites...*mumbles foul language*

ahhh well, back to the mechguns...*enter telepipe*

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 26, 2001, 09:04 AM
I don't know about this whole section ID thing. I am Purplenium as well and I have already found 2 Dragonslayers, a Flowens Sword and tons of DBs Sabers. Maybe the stuff you find really is determined by the one opening the game.

I find fucking shitloads of varistas and M&A60 Vises though.

Samuel-Vimes
Feb 26, 2001, 06:31 PM
I'm a purplenium and I have found lots of swords and sabers, sometimes when I created the game and sometimes when someone else creates the game.