PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz question...

Shinji
Dec 8, 2002, 02:06 AM
I've just recently played an online Vhard game with my low level FOmar (Lv55), and during the battle when one of my teammate was possessed by Dark Falz, I attacked him with Grants. Anyways... after the battle, the guy called me a n00bie... I'm like "WTF". I spent over 1000 hour over a span of 3 version of this game, and this guy is calling a newbie cause I attack DF when he stole somebody's soul. I remember back in the DC days, people tell each other to hit DF when they are possed... IMO that's a smart way to fight against DF. I say hit DF when he possesses anybody's soul, and just heal your ass when you get hurt. What's your opinion on this?

TedEdFred
Dec 8, 2002, 02:13 AM
Some people don't like it, some do. If you're with a friend you might know which they do. If you're not, see what the other people do. If the person that is getting possesed attacks, they probably don't mind if you attack too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FinalMasterM
Dec 8, 2002, 02:15 AM
I use to play with people who told me to whoop falz cuz it was just mostly for fun, I mean you get nothing for beating him except crap exp, so fighting him was just a game to us.

But I wasn't allowed to hit him with my S-rank mechs in Ver2.. hehehe... 300+ damage x 9 hits = dead teammate X_x

Shinji
Dec 8, 2002, 02:17 AM
The thing is that, during the game, when I was attacking the guy said nothing... and right after we killed DF (I had the last Grant on him) he calls me a n00bie... blah... I wanna see how well he fares with OF.