PDA

View Full Version : RE: psu screenshot & movie thread

Skuda
Mar 29, 2007, 08:56 PM
I just wanted to voice a few concerns about this that I've been having lately.

1) I've noticed that a large majority of the posts in said thread do not seem to be containing pictures or movies, but comments and even conversations. When I see a new post in the thread, I think "Yay, a new picture!". I am disappointed (yet not surprised) to find people just talking instead.

With the large concentration of comments rather than content, could we not form a separate thread for the comments themselves?

This idea, of course, being similar to the old RL pic comment thread from offtopic.

2) I remember a while back (I believe around BB release?), there was a large influx of pictures coming in to PSO general. The screenshot thread was given a fresh thread at the beginning of every month.

Right now, I'm logging about 70 pages to the PSU screenshot thread. Now I know most of that is idle chatter (as mentioned above), but giving it a monthly thread could cut down the number of pages even more.

Would it be feasible to start making monthly screenshot threads?

Comments, questions, critiques?

MaximusLight
Mar 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
Seconded!

Ryna
Mar 29, 2007, 09:30 PM
1. We'll think about it.

2. We went to a monthly format starting last month. There has been about 1400 posts for the current month's thread.

Skuda
Mar 29, 2007, 09:34 PM
*thumbs up*