PDA

View Full Version : Important info about getting the [B] Rabol Rappy (possibly)

Fulgore
Mar 30, 2007, 02:26 AM
So yeah, I didn't spell the name of that Material right but I saw the Carriguine material in a shop on the 360 earlier today so not sure if the board is out yet but hmmm, curious. And If by some miracle it is and no one has gotten it yet I want the Board for the Gaozoran + the material...guess after April Easter Rappies I'll take on HIVE till I get those 2 things..

About the Rabol Rappy Board. So far now I have seen 2 posts and also talked to a guy in a mission itself who showed me his armor in action and they said they got the Board from Rappies that were on S rank missions that I am going "wouldn't those rappies be lower than lvl 80?" and if so I thought the rappies had to be lvl 80+ to get the board...hmmmmm....

Just thought I'd mention that....me and DJ are trying to get the darn thing and so far the rarest thing I've got anyway is a S Grinder http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Although one run on LL S2 landed me 10 Vestalines, 3 Vulcalines, 1 10+ Mat, starts with a C..oh, Cladorian I believe, Several other rares like Stelnium, etc...it was a crazy amount of rares for that 1 Run but still no rappies.

So what do you think DJ? It seems like that board drops in a lot of off places as well, like Mad Creatures and Sleeping Warriors, maybe we should switch location?

Fulgore
Mar 30, 2007, 02:28 AM
And I don't mean to double post my own topic but this is something seperate. Is the Board for the Svaltus Sword out yet either? If not I suppose with the April update but people, hold onto your blades http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Your gonna need that material to make that sword and it's not one that drops easy. I'm gonna take mine back out of my shop. I have a lvl 100 strike pm and I am assuming that board will have a high synth rate. Heck, I'll start a different class just to use that awesome sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (with a different character)

Neoptolemus
Mar 30, 2007, 02:34 AM
I found my Rabol Rappy board on Mad Creatures. It is a decent run, but the things you find there are pretty weak. You rarely even find Vesalines, Vulcalines, or the other semi-good rare synth materials. In the past two days of going through off and on, I have found 4 Copernia, 22 Kubara Wood, and a Goldia (sp?). Not wonderful finds, but it is easier if you are doing it solo. The other downside is that there isn't a chance to get the Dagger board, since those drop off of lvl 80+ Rappies. So I say, if you are with friends, you might as well stick to LL. If you are a lonely SOB like me, soloing Parum is about your only option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-03-30 00:35 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 30, 2007, 02:38 AM
I'll stick to LLS2 since it seems easier to get a spawn there for me. I've spent hours at Mad Creatures S countless times and never have seen a spawn except once. I feel as if though that place hates Newman's with blue berets.

I don't think I want to work hard for lvl 50+ rappies over lvl 80+ ones e.e;;

We still have like 2 weeks left? We can still do it. That board will eventually drop for us. I've been through over 15 rare maps now e_e; I haven't gone crazy enough to switch around my plans just yet XD

... and if I do get crazy, I will break out the Coffee-Ovaltine. ;D

Edit: Also, S2 drops such awsome goodies:
1. Fire/Ice/Lightening/Light/Megi - Photons
2. Crea Doubles
3. 10*+ materials
4. **Del Jagnus and Deljabaner boards
5. ** Deljabane blade
6. *** Half Serafi board!!!
o....o;; vs the Vahra claws.

You can make so much money from farming LLS2... Don't feel like switching now!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-30 00:44 ]</font>

Jey
Mar 30, 2007, 02:41 AM
Are you hunting the Rabol or the Dagger? O_o' There's no saying for sure that a lv80+ Paska san drop both (at least, I've only heard of the dagger dropping from Unsafe S2, not the armor).

As for the Rabol, it seems like any Paska lv50-79 can drop it.

Good luck! I see you outside LL a lot =_=' Inauspiciously, my Serafi board dropped from Paska#13...

Fulgore
Mar 30, 2007, 02:46 AM
Right on. I'll continue with LL S2 also. I suppose if it gets to crunch time I'll hit Mad Creatures and Sleeping Warriors just for the heck of it. I finally have a day off work, gonna devote all of tomorrow to rare runs. I'll let people know what I find, IF I find anything. I'm gonna stick to DJ's guide as well seeing as like DJ said, B-X is wayyyy too long of a run compared to A-X and C-X maps, and it definately has more spawns.

UnknownFox
Mar 30, 2007, 02:48 AM
i got my rabol rappy board in a holygrounds S run so try there too

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 30, 2007, 02:49 AM
Can anyone confirm that the Rabol Rappy board drops from S2 mobs?

Fulgore
Mar 30, 2007, 05:23 AM
On 2007-03-30 00:49, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

...that's what I was starting to wonder myself...I know the Dagger will but it's sounding more and more like the armor board will drop from S level monsters, on other planets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-30 03:24 ]</font>

Tahldon
Mar 30, 2007, 06:16 AM
On 2007-03-30 03:23, Fulgore wrote:

On 2007-03-30 00:49, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

...that's what I was starting to wonder myself...I know the Dagger will but it's sounding more and more like the armor board will drop from S level monsters, on other planets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-30 03:24 ]</font>

Fulgore, remember how you were telling everyone about a buddy of yours who got their Rabol Rappy board from Sleeping warriors S?

Well let just say I took your advice and hunted on that level for 4 straight days NONSTOP. Every time I turned on my "Ecksbawks", Sleeping Warriors S is what I ran. (Doin the DJ of course and skipping the longest map).

I found my Rabol Rappy last night on the "Long corridor" map in Uni 23 at 8:30ish PM (Central time :3).

I think only the 50+ rappies drop the board, the 80+ rappies drop the Halp Serafi dagger. All my homework points to those conclusions.

Anyways um..Oh, right. If you find the rare rappy map on Sleeping warriors you have a chance at getting a Hard / Power Charge from the Orgdus. (That, I acquired also).

So my vote? Do sleeping warriors S. :3

MayLee
Mar 30, 2007, 09:20 AM
I wish I could do Sleeping Warriors S..I'd so get Rabecca to level as fast as he can so he can join me in the hunt..>=(

Tahldon
Mar 30, 2007, 09:22 AM
On 2007-03-30 07:20, MayLee wrote:
I wish I could do Sleeping Warriors S..I'd so get Rabecca to level as fast as he can so he can join me in the hunt..>=(

Run Mad Creatures S, assumedly they drop the board there too.

MayLee
Mar 30, 2007, 09:25 AM
But I'm only level 43...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

What a great timing to have these delicious rares and I being too low to find them.. I shall kill ST with a thousand cheese graters..

Hmph.

JAFO22000
Mar 30, 2007, 10:06 AM
Misleading title?? "Important info about..." Then again, I should expect no less from the OP.

Reginaldo
Mar 30, 2007, 01:00 PM
I believe the armor is only from level 50-79 Paskas, so maybe just Unsafe Passage S? There's no way to really tell I guess. >.>

danny_o
Apr 8, 2007, 04:44 PM
Cheese graters? Gah! That is most gruesome!! May I never arose your ire!

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 9, 2007, 12:14 AM
Sorry I don't have the screenshot, but I can confirm a [B] Rabol Rappy from Eastern Peril S. (its in my inventory. ^_^)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelendria_Ru on 2007-04-08 22:14 ]</font>