PDA

View Full Version : Best Offline Multiplayer

Weeaboolits
Mar 30, 2007, 01:15 PM
Although the servers are dropping like flies, it doesn't mean that you can't still enjoy the games, I, for one, never got to play online, but I have had a chance to play offline multiplayer.

The best time I ever had on offline multi was when I played with my dad, I had been playing on hard, but we went to normal forest, he was playing as a RAcast, and I as a HUnewearl, it was loads of fun, he died so many times though, I had to keep going back to the pioneer to stock up on moons ^_^ it was tons of fun, even though I ened up spending half of my money on the moons.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 30, 2007, 01:34 PM
Whaaaat there was offline multiplayer?!?! Kidding......if i still had a functioning xbox i'd be all over PSO offline again, too bad i've lost all my files and rares since then....kind of a waste to hunt weps that are pretty much online only.

Banish
Mar 30, 2007, 04:22 PM
I had many fun moments, and some of them were from Phantasty Star Offline, multiplayer.

FallenAngelV
Mar 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
Mmm... my best offline multiplayer experience was when I persuaded three of my friends to start playing with new characters, and then took them through Forest to Ruins playing 'Guardian' with my Lv 130-ish FOnewearl. I didn't really kill anything, I just acted as near-perfect support.

Eco
Mar 30, 2007, 07:53 PM
Purrty kool is whast is say to offline mutliplayer

My best moment When me and my friend fought over a lavis cannon that we found LOL we could tell who we were both redrias so yeah.

DoubleJG
Mar 31, 2007, 02:36 AM
Online mode is always great, mainly because of the ability to have the entire screen to yourself, but offline multiplayer was always more fun in my opinion. You get to sit side by side, talk to your buddies, etc.

Many people are depressed about the Sega servers shutting down, yet it isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would.

concussionman
Mar 31, 2007, 02:38 AM
Offline multiplayer was AWESOME!!!!

Best moments were going back to Forest on Normal with my brother and ninjaing out without any weapons.
HAHAHA, they aint pretty no more

Greg169
Mar 31, 2007, 06:41 AM
I love playing mp with a FOnewearl with all ppl who are a lower lvl than me so that you can just stand in one place and support them until the hit everything in the room then spem rafoie.

Tweengo
Mar 31, 2007, 09:25 AM
I used to like multiplayer, but now I'm not so keen on it. My brother is so selfish when it comes to rares. One time, a Holy Ray dropped and he nicked it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif He even had the cheek to load my file up and nick my Hildeblues Cane, AND he duped my God/Battle which I got from someone from a trade by post. He claims he found it, yet he ain't Redria. I prefer to play on my own now. Keep the rares for myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Saphion
Mar 31, 2007, 09:33 AM
Your brother sounds like a swine!

kadajarik
Aug 19, 2007, 08:26 AM
lol multiplayer is awsome me n my freind spend entire days on it sometimes but there easy way to solve rare disputeswe just go into batlle mode have one dimate each no fluids or scape dolls one to win keeps the rare

kadajarik
lol multiplayer is awsome me n my freind spend entire days on it sometimes but there easy way to solve rare disputeswe just go into batlle mode have one dimate each no fluids or scape dolls one to win keeps the rare

kadajarik

kadajarik
Aug 19, 2007, 08:27 AM

Deviousss
Aug 19, 2007, 09:36 AM
lawl yeah but some people would be bad losers also why dya post it 4 times??

- Devious

Error_404
Aug 19, 2007, 11:02 AM
I and my buddies work it on a 'Who's wanted it longest' sorta routine, we find a rare, check what it is, and then whoever has wanted it longest, gets it.

It's simple really.