PDA

View Full Version : Does Yellowboze find more enemy parts?

Richard
Dec 8, 2002, 06:44 AM
I often hear people say Yellowboze finds more enemy parts, and it's the only ID that can find certain enemy parts (not sure which ones). Now I'm wondering, has this been confirmed? Like, is it a for sure thing that has been proven correct on multiple occasions, or is it just some rumor?

Thanks for any help. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Khaotika
Dec 8, 2002, 11:03 AM
Well, this is secondhand info (mostly because the person in question doesn't visit here), but yes, they do find enemy parts in abundance. I can verify it.

My brother, a Yellowboze has found:

Rappy Wing, All 3 Booma arms, both Del arms, Hildebear and blue heads, Grass Assassin Arms, and S-Beat arms. Most of these (particularly the claws and Hildehead) have been in abundance. It's quite insane actually. He played 3 vhard forest games in one night and ended up with about 6 Hildeheads in total. O.o;

-Khao

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khaotika on 2002-12-08 08:05 ]</font>

unCle_Stupid
Dec 8, 2002, 03:19 PM
My HUcast (a yellowboze) has found quite a few item parts already as well (only lvl 35, hard mines). Within the first hour or so on hard mode, I think I found 3 rappy wings and a booma arm, whereas a friend of mine has only found a single gobooma arm and a delsaber's left hand (lvl 8x, purplenum, ultimate). I don't know if it is considered an official drop group (like sabers, swords, slicers, etc) in the code of the game, but it does appear that yellowboze tends to find more enemy parts